Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Targa HDMI Video at Lidl

Options
  • 26-01-2008 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    Saw a couple of Targa hard disk video recorders in Lidl. The have upscaling to HDMI. Anyone got any opinions on these. Apologies if this has been covered already but I could not find it in this forum.

Thanks,
    danjo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

danjo wrote: »
    Hello,
    Saw a couple of Targa hard disk video recorders in Lidl. The have upscaling to HDMI. Anyone got any opinions on these. Apologies if this has been covered already but I could not find it in this forum.

Thanks,
    danjo

Are you blind???? See further down the Bargain Alerts page !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭danjo

QUOTE\Are you blind???? See further down the Bargain Alerts page !!!!!\Quote

Should have gone to Specsavers.

I am mailing about about a video recorder at €299 not the video player ant €59.

Is it a bargain or not? That the question.

Depends really. These things are dropping in price all the time. Very limited range of HD material around so far, but then it will most likely be all over the place by 2012. I got the previous version a little over a year ago. Works fine. Can't fault it in any way.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Depends really. These things are dropping in price all the time. Very limited range of HD material around so far, but then it will most likely be all over the place by 2012. I got the previous version a little over a year ago. Works fine. Can't fault it in any way.

He is not posting about a HD recorder as such. Its just a hard disk recorder with a HDMI output, same as a standard DVD player with HDMI output. Its not high def.
    Im not sure if this box is High Def (1080p) but its the same as a sky+ or a Tivo type box.

Complete mis-read by me. Muchos Apologias to all !:confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement