Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10% off dell systems over €849 again

Options
  • 03-01-2008 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭

Just got an email bout this.

10% off desktops and laptops over €849 until the 9th January!

Voucher Code: 343?NMX7LX37D3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭patto_chan

Thanks.
    Should there be a '?' in this code? or is that a typo?
    chris85 wrote: »
    Voucher Code: 343?NMX7LX37D3

Update: actually it does work with the '?'
    I tried it with a Dell order I am currently considering. But although it was accepted as a valid code there appears to be eligibility problems
    The following coupons have been entered but require additional information or do not meet eligibility requirements. Click "View Details" link(s) for more information.
    ..but gives no actual details on the eligibility problems.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

patto_chan wrote: »
    Thanks.
    Should there be a '?' in this code? or is that a typo?

Update: actually it does work with the '?'
    I tried it with a Dell order I am currently considering. But although it was accepted as a valid code there appears to be eligibility problems

..but gives no actual details on the eligibility problems.....

Thats strange, yeah includes the ?. Is the dell you are buying over €849 and a desktop or notebook?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

The only restrictions on the coupon code are that it can only be used on the 'Home' section (not business) and tecnically it can't be used on the EPP site (although it may be accepted on EPP).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Can anyone use the EPP section?? I've seen people talk about it but do you actually get away with it?

//edit, just searched through all the posts here, seems you can use it and no-one checks. Great stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

Hi, can someone tell me what EPP is?

• Advertisement

Employee Purchase Program... 7% off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 gucksie

jameshayes wrote: »
    Employee Purchase Program... 7% off

When does this reduction get applied?
    Do you know if its applicable for all systems?

Choosing systems through EPP site (dell.ie/epp) does not seem to give me any discount...

gucksie wrote: »
    When does this reduction get applied?
    Do you know if its applicable for all systems?

Choosing systems through EPP site (dell.ie/epp) does not seem to give me any discount...

I dont know all the details but i think it is all systems,

Discount is applied straight away, if i click www.dell.ie/epp every system is 7% cheaper - is it not for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 gucksie

jameshayes wrote: »
    I dont know all the details but i think it is all systems,

Discount is applied straight away, if i click www.dell.ie/epp every system is 7% cheaper - is it not for you?

Ah - looks like it only applies to notebooks - not Inspiron desktops anyhow :(

gucksie wrote: »
    Ah - looks like it only applies to notebooks - not Inspiron desktops anyhow :(

ah-yeah, and it's working for my new XPS 420

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Awesome, knocked almost 200 off the price of my new 1330,

Brilliant, thanks a million man

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭devil-80

Which one deals for inspiron 1720 is the best?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Stevek101

Oh ****e. I just ordered a system last night. Any chance I'll be able to call them up to apply this to my order and upgrade a part since I can now afford it?

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

How can anyone use the Employee Purchase Program, is it that you just don't say anything and order or .. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Stevek101

devil-80 wrote: »
    Which one deals for inspiron 1720 is the best?

dell.ie/epp
    sedohre wrote: »
    How can anyone use the Employee Purchase Program, is it that you just don't say anything and order or .. ?

When you fill in your name it'll ask for your company. Just put in Bank Of Ireland.

are you sure it works(bank of ireland)somebody tried? can I put something else?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

devil-80 wrote: »
    are you sure it works(bank of ireland)somebody tried? can I put something else?

Eircom
    HSE
    BoI
    AIB
    are just some of the EPP participating companies. Dell don't check and deliver to your home address. Don't forget that the EPP is not only available to the employees of the participating companies but also their immediate families.
    Question: Can my family members benefit from this discount?
    Answer: The program is available to employees of participating companies and their immediate families (siblings, parents, partners, children).
    http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/topics/topic.aspx/emea/topics/epp/ie/en/faq?c=ie&cs=ieepp1&l=en&s=dhs
    Recently Dell have limited the systems that get the EPP discount. Alot of them are the same price on the normal Dell site.

Ok thx for help:) I think that they check the delivery adress or my surname etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

just saw this thread and i ordered a dell xps 420 yesterday..

have i missed the boat with the 10% off yea? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Rick James

why dont you just cancel your order and re-order a new system and avail of the voucher

• Advertisement

few question about epp
    Do i need to fill this-|Company Name (ONLY complete if you are a company)"
    and second can i pay my credit card if "For security reasons your delivery address:
    - Must be registered with your Credit Card Company "??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

i think they've taken the money out of my credit card already but havent confirmed the order with me yet :(

ooo if something is will change give the sign,maybe they check something
    btw anybody buy dell from epp and have him in home,because i dont wan't lose my money

Advertisement