Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help required:Contact Number for paypal.

• 12-12-2007 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭

Edit:Got it already

Hi Folks,

There seems to be a problem with my paypal account.'suspicious activity'.??
    I need to contact them by phone, but they only have one number listed.
    1890 943 220.
    Problem is, I'm not in Ireland at the moment, and so cant call an 1890 number

Does anyone have a normal Irish number for them?

Thanks in advance.

Dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

AFAIK it's 01 4369001

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

tech77 wrote: »
    AFAIK it's 01 4369001

Thats the one.

They suspended my account because I sold alot of items recently and got paid through Paypal.(I'm already verified).
    Surely thats what its there for!!

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭DUBLIN_person

Sorry for reopening an old thread but no
    Paypal numbers For Ireland actually work. I need to contact them regarding a refund. Can anyone update me with the correct number?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

Paypal numbers For Ireland actually work. I need to contact them regarding a refund. Can anyone update me with the correct number?

Having same issue my self my money sent without my consent bank basically said its paypals issue to ring them but the numbers don't work

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭DUBLIN_person

spider_pig wrote: »
    Having same issue my self my money sent without my consent bank basically said its paypals issue to ring them but the numbers don't work

I tried using the email Tab on their website as well, but it won't reconize my transaction ID no. Even though i'm copying and pasting it in. Very strange.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Apparently its 01 4369001

http://www.helplinedirectory.com/paypal/ireland/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

I've gotten through these guys on 01 4369023.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,253 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

du Maurier wrote: »
    I've gotten through these guys on 01 4369023.

They called me from that number once.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 270 ✭✭RORY O CONNOR

Got through on this number immediately!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement