Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paddy Power Christmas Cracker??

• 03-12-2007 11:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,
    could you pleae tell me if the Paddy Power Christmas Cracker is on this year?

Venue - is it in the S.Emporium

Thanks in advance,

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

There was a thread on this a while back Smurph, and it is not on this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

maybe the SE would like to run one with sponsorship from GJP or Boylesports etc.

Always a great event and good reason to go on the beer.

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

Ollieboy wrote: »
    maybe the SE would like to run one with sponsorship from GJP or Boylesports etc.

Always a great event and good reason to go on the beer.

Anyone?
    QFT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭smurph

Is DeVore having his Santa Strike Force night, maybe the S.E. might do something there,

Ah well.

I think the SE is having private parties on that weekend, so maybe thats the reason this is not on this year. What about a lockin in a pub somewhere!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

I really enjoyed these the last two years, shame its not happening again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

alex theres demand for it - put it on! 500 f/o, pick the right wkend and itl be full house!

actually is there much poker even on over Xmas? I'm not seen much yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭Jools Poker

yeah really enjoyed this last year - bring back the cracker!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭spoofingjam

it wouldn't be xmas without the cracker always good fun and a good reason for a few drinks....its like a poker xmas party

• Advertisement
Advertisement