Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy Photographic & Associated Products

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,639 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

a few personal comments re suppliers mentioned:

gunns: never a cause for complaint, bar being stuck in there for half an hour chatting because they're so helpful and friendly. where i get my b&w processing done.

conns: far too pushy on canon, even when i told them i was not interested.

camera exchange: i always wait to deal with billy (glasses, beard) or padraig (silver haired, hearing aid) in the george's street shop, and have known them for years, and always get good deals from them.

fuji centre on lower abbey street is where i get my E6 done.

camera centre: last time i was in i asked about provia, or some other film, and was told that no, it had been replaced by some new camera with higher resolution...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭elven

Looks fantastic Fionn, thanks very much you're a wee star :D

I'll be locking this now, will delete most of the comments, no offence intended - and linking from the main sticky - any additions I think should require a concensus of at least a couple of people, we need to balance up a spread of suppliers with numerous recommendations.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement