Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Professional Units in the RDF

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭V Bull

REW, the P.A's do the Pots course through other units, temporary asigned for the duration of the course, I did and many of my mates......... I think I did mine with the 7th many moons ago.............:cool:

Nutzz, did they do their cpl line course / Pots course / PNCO course, what ever name you want to call it, it's quite possible that they did, check it out..........See my other post above regarding a guy transfering to the Cav!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

V Bull wrote: »
    REW, the P.A's do the Pots course through other units, temporary asigned for the duration of the course, I did and many of my mates......... I think I did mine with the 7th many moons ago.............:cool:

Im talking about BTC run PNCO course, I havn't seen any PA's do it. Def none in the last couple of years but havn't looked too closly at the ones before that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

there hasnt been a pa on a line nco course in 10 odd years, they do the provost course to get to cpl iirc, they dont do a standard nco course to get to sgt either...

Advertisement