Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tournie Operators, Read this. No more advertising outside the Tournie forum.

• 09-11-2007 8:21pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm fnckin' hacked off with people taking the p*ss on the site.

I have bent the rules of Boards to provide a tournie forum for commercial operators and clubs to promote tournaments, but increasingly people are taking the mick and treating Boards like we are fncking idiots by posting requests for "feedback" in the main site, putting HUGE tournie advertisements in their sigs and PMing people etc.

We have given you guys a platform to promote your events to anyone who wants to find out about them but seemingly that isnt enough and the envelope is being pushed beyond what I am going to tolerate. It annoys the f*ck out of me that enough is never enough and my next steps will be to start to dish out month bans, next enforce a ban of discussion of your tournament as we have with MCD events and ultimately to suspend the tournie forum until you guys cop on that what we provide is a valuable platform for you which you get to use FOR FREE and a bit of respect for our wishes is not just good business sense but some common fncking courtesy.

I'm closing this thread now because this topic is not for discussion. Accept it or go elsewhere.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement