Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lad Removal.

Options
  • 05-11-2007 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, would it be possible for an admin to cut my la...errr.... Could someone take my lad and snip it o...jeeezzz.

Would it be possible to have my user name changed to Duiske ?
    (Pheewww, said it !!)

(Name change request)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Name changes are only available to subscribers iirc. You need to post your request here.

Thought this was going to be a PI from the title.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Name changes are only available to subscribers iirc. You need to post your request here.

Thought this was going to be a PI from the title.

lol. Cheers Mr M.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Duiske_Lad wrote: »
    Lad Removal

Hi guys, would it be possible for an admin to cut my la...errr.... Could someone take my lad and snip it o...jeeezzz.

Would it be possible to have my user name changed to Duiske ?
    :D

Even if you're not a subscriber, if one of the admins notices this thread he might just change it anyway, just for making him (and us) smile!

Mind you, there's nothing wrong with yer lad, anyway ... you might be just as well hanging on to him! :D

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

This is our one and only freebie name change this year. I'm not gonna be inundated by them.
    I hope he realises and alters his username when signing in now :)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Fair play.

He deserved it for the thread title.

• Advertisement

Cheers Dev...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Hurray, Duiske had his Lad removed. Should you not be Duiskette now though :confused:

LOL ... fair play, DeV! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 55,482 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Let me guess... next change request is randylonghorn - change to randyshorthorn? Or randyvagina?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I doubt randy will be wanting to sell himself short!

• Advertisement

Mr E wrote: »
    Let me guess... next change request is randylonghorn - change to randyshorthorn? Or randyvagina?
    Oy!! O_o

Was gifted with this nick by an ex gf, will hold on to it in her honour! * :p

Em ... I mean I'll keep it ... >_>
    zaph wrote: »
    I doubt randy will be wanting to sell himself short!
    Cheers, Zaph ... remind me to drop round to the BGRH bar some night and stick a pint on for ya! ;)

* And besides, it encourages people to take the pish! :-D

jor el wrote: »
    Hurray, Duiske had his Lad removed. Should you not be Duiskette now though :confused:

Did actually notice my voice got a bit squeaky around lunch-time. If anything else happens, like developing a crush on Roy Cropper, i will be look'in for me lad back.
    Was gifted with this nick by an ex gf, will hold on to it in her honour! *

Em ... I mean I'll keep it ... >_>

LOL.. :D

Duiske wrote: »
    Did actually notice my voice got a bit squeaky around lunch-time. If anything else happens, like developing a crush on Roy Cropper, i will be look'in for me lad back.
    Too late! Now that DeV's got his hands on it, he won't be letting go in a hurry ...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,136 ✭✭✭✭Esel

So, who was Duiske before the operation?

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Duiske_lad

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Duiske_Lad iirc.

Edit/ That's twice today you've done that DesF :-D

Advertisement