Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shot fired at bus

Options
  • 27-10-2007 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭

Heard yesterday that a shot was fired at the 39 bus some time during the week.
    Heard off 2 different sources about a bullet from a rifle going through the top window of the bus around 8pm, dont know what day though.
    And notice that the 39 bus is not going up by Whitestown area, its coming down through Blakestown and up Mountview. Strangely, haven't seen or heard any thing in the news about it. And a search for shot fired and Blanch doesn't really narrow it down.
    Can any one shed some light on this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Its in one of the local free papers, just read it now.

Its a pain in the hole, was wondering what the craic was. The 39s dont even seem to run through the centre anymore, was getting the bus to my mates in Ongar last night, instead an old bus came around and dropped us at Power City to wait for another bus :mad: (ended up getting a taxi). The driver (Polish lad) didnt explain the reason for it, just said buses werent running through the centre. Been like this since at least Thursday.

Why they cant put up a poster at the shopping centre stop informing of this I dont know. Any idea when they are back to normal? How are they certain it was a bullet, could have been a rocket given the time of year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,693 ✭✭✭ciaran76

It said it went through 1 window and out through the other window. I think thats why they thinks its a bullet.

Advertisement