Anal Sex (graphic) - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

15-10-2007, 04:38   #1
PROBLEMWITHAS

Anal Sex (graphic)

Im not sure if this is in the right place but didnt think it would suit the sex and sexuality forum but please move it if so.

Basically my bf(25) wants to have anal sex- which i (22)dont mind-im with him 2 and a half years and im mad about him

But basically i am worried about him pulling out and having my **** on his cock(this is 1 of the main reasons iv shyed away from anal sex in the past) the pain isnt an issue for me ive used sex toys in that area before.

Anyway like i said its prob me bein totally stupid and worrying over nothing- but its a major issue for me- i am too embarased to ask my mates or sisters- i remember 1 of my mates saying 1 night that before anal sex she used to use a bottle brush to make sure she was clean(think it wasa joke)

Personally i feel a right tit asking this, i know my bf wouldnt think its a big deal but if it happened id die

Advertisement
15-10-2007, 11:25   #2
biko
Percolator

It is unlikely but can happen. You can go to the toilet beforehand and then shower.
Use a rubber and lots of lube. Use a finger or two first.
15-10-2007, 11:27   #3
azezil
Hosted Moderator

Just go to the freakin toilet before trying it or don't eat for a few hours... come on, common sense here people!

In the MANY times I've done it, that has never happened, at most there might be a little on the top, but thats it, easily avoidable by just taking a dunk before you start.
15-10-2007, 11:44   #4
kryogen

colonoscipy, enema, laxative.

all your pre anal supplies, get your self cleaned out, then shower, then enjoy. good luck
15-10-2007, 12:07   #5
togster

Never had that problem tbh.
Advertisement
15-10-2007, 12:15   #6
inquisitiveanal

how do you avoid the pain side. have done it a few times and find there is one bit that is excruciating. how do you stop it hurting. sometimes i feel like i am about to pass out.

15-10-2007, 12:49   #7
bombidol
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryogen View Post
colonoscipy, enema, laxative.

all your pre anal supplies, get your self cleaned out, then shower, then enjoy. good luck
Surely you jest. Colonoscopy ? you know what that is right?
Laxative? Jesus christ.
Enema? possibly.
15-10-2007, 12:49   #8
Reku

Well regardless of whether you see anything there or not it is not safe to then enjoy some more vanilla sex afterwards, as such use a condom and change condoms/remove the condom before continuing with anything else.
As for the potential offputting aspect of what might come out you could always use the loo and douche (think that's the spelling, effectively a small enema but with the goal of rinsing out rather than relieving constipation) beforehand.

edit: * I'm listed as the newest poster yeah Le Rack was after me.... odd...

Last edited by Reku; 15-10-2007 at 12:56.
15-10-2007, 12:50   #9
Le Rack

As long as you don't actually need to crap there shouldn't be any fesis in outer part of the rectum where the penis enters, I was a bit freaked about this too but tis fine!
Advertisement
15-10-2007, 12:59   #10
Marksie
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitiveanal View Post
how do you avoid the pain side. have done it a few times and find there is one bit that is excruciating. how do you stop it hurting. sometimes i feel like i am about to pass out.
By noit rushing it, getting to a full arousal state. Lots of lubricant and gentle exploration with fingers first.

Also initial penetration should be at the receptive partners pace not the other way around

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombidol View Post
Surely you jest. Laxative? Jesus christ.
Nope i have read texts where the use of a laxative was mentioned
15-10-2007, 13:04   #11
Dudess
Closed Account

Or maybe just don't do it if you've any reservations. Never understood it myself - pain for her, pleasure for him...? Great balance of power there.
15-10-2007, 13:06   #12
Reku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudess View Post
Or maybe just don't do it if you've any reservations. Never understood it myself - pain for her, pleasure for him...? Great balance of power there.
There are many nerve bundles back there and supposedly it allows stimulation of nerves in the rear wall of the vagina too, as such some women absolutely love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksie View Post
By noit rushing it, getting to a full arousal state. Lots of lubricant and gentle exploration with fingers first.

Also initial penetration should be at the receptive partners pace not the other way around
QFT
You also need to make sure that there is an understanding that if you find it uncomfortable he will pull out immediately as it may take quite a while to relax enough for it to go in without any discomfort, and any discomfort will be even worse once he starts thrusting.

Last edited by Reku; 15-10-2007 at 13:08.
15-10-2007, 13:16   #13
bluewolf
being awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudess View Post
If it's that painful, he's not doing it properly. It's a lot of fun.
15-10-2007, 15:48   #14
boardinwork

Send a message via MSN to boardinwork
This conversation has put me off asking doing this with a girl. Not worth it
15-10-2007, 16:20   #15
Le Rack

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardinwork View Post
This conversation has put me off asking doing this with a girl. Not worth it
Totally worth it from both perspectives!

It's not as gruesome as seem sto be coming off here at all!

Because for the most part the anal muscles are a lot tighter than the vaginal muscles, there is more pressure and friction on the penis, making it better for him, and the nerve bundles stimulatet he woman, it can also massage the back of the vaginal wall which can't be done any other way so that's cool.

It's not deathly painful like everyone seems to think, unless your man's got a foot long dong It may feel strange and uncomfortable the first few times and for a min afterward, but it's totally good!

Last edited by Nevyn; 15-10-2007 at 16:41.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Share Tweet