Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free Poker book

• 19-09-2007 4:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

I've qualified for 2 free books from here (yippe) and I have no real interest in any of them..

If anyone would like them just let me know which 2 and I'll mail them and I'll send them on to ya

http://www.cardozagames.com/Free_Book.do?pageId=101

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭rag2gar

Wow nice offer Paul. If you're sure you dont want them I'd like 6 and 4 as I'm currenctly reading some of Mcevoy and Cloutiers books and I own neither!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

rag2gar wrote:
    Wow nice offer Paul. If you're sure you dont want them I'd like 6 and 4 as I'm currenctly reading some of Mcevoy and Cloutiers books and I own neither!

sold to the daily blogger.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,614 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Typical, look away for an hour and Macs throws this offer up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭RedJoker

Macspower wrote:
    I've qualified for 2 free books from here (yippe) and I have no real interest in any of them..

Yeah they all look pretty awful, I've heard Cloutier's books are up there with Mr. Hellmuth's. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,403 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

for gods sake lads.... shut it........ i've just managed to pawn them off to an unsuspecting boardsie :eek:

If ye rumble me I'll end up with them in my gaf forever and ever and ever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭rag2gar

LuckyLloyd wrote:
    McEvoy and Cloutier's books wil set your tournament game back to 1975. "Don't raise the button when folded to you without a very strong hand. It's an obvious steal position, and you need to avoid giving your opponents any incentive to play back at you with weak hands" (Cloutier - quote not exact). Sigh.

Whats wrong with Cloutiers knowledge?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,403 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

You should of went for the BJ and Learn How to Talk Poker Like a Pro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

not reading poker books > reading poker books

• Advertisement

Looks like I'm going to win another book... what stupid promotions!!!!

any of these ones worthwhile??? I get to select a bok from the VIP shop..... These are the VIP books!!!

http://www.cardozagames.com/VIP_Shop.do?pageId=211

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Dont mind the books Paul..just take the playstation3 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

If you don't want them I'd quite like "My 50 Most Memorable Hands, Doyle Brunson"
    I have Mike Caro's book and Super System. Never read Super System and there's nothing really knew in Caro's book

Advertisement