Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOL incestaments...

Options
  • 13-09-2007 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭

Ok so you're feeling a horny and you head down the local brothel for some light relief. You get to the door, walk inside and get greeted by the madam. She informs you that theres a new rule in place.

The brothel has 6 girls in 6 rooms. You are given a blindfold and told to chose a room number and make your way to the room. Before you enter, you must put on the blindfold and must not say a word. The girl will also be wearing a blindfold and wil not speak.

Sounds straight forward, but your sister works in the brothel so you have a 1 in 6 chance of stuffing her. How many people go through with the deed?? Do you feel lucky punk....or in this case, gravely unlucky!

Do you do it, do you do you.... 76 votes

Ok then just this once..i mean 16.66% is soooo small
    0% 0 votes
    No way Jose, gimme my money, i'm outta here
    19% 15 votes
    full steam ahead, and i'll be back for more!
    80% 61 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Well that punchline sure didn't make me lol. Ye north-siders are a funny bunch! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Byjaysais! :p

I went to school with a guy who used to say:

'incest is best, put your cousin to the test'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I honestly do not know what to say!
    I have a pretty easy solution to the problem though, but I won't give it away so the thread isn't spoiled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

don't no how I came across this but I'm glad I did definitely expect it to be brought up at the table tony

• Advertisement

nicnicnic wrote:
    don't no how I came across this but I'm glad I did definitely expect it to be brought up at the table tony

Well i'd expect most poker players/gamblers to try at least the once. Its defo +EV to have 1 go, maybe 2 times....3 attempts is touch and go but you shouldnt shy away from +EV situations!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

So shagging your sister is +ev? :D

Flushdraw wrote:
    Well i'd expect most poker players/gamblers to try at least the once. Its defo +EV to have 1 go, maybe 2 times....3 attempts

I question whether the risk is worth the reward though, nice reward of course, but teh risk :eek::(:eek:.

Change it to a cousin and the risk/reward balance would change significantly, and I'd probably roll the dice, especially after a few beers. :p

ALL-IN ROOM 154.

The-Rigger wrote:
    Well i'd expect most poker players/gamblers to try at least the once. Its defo +EV to have 1 go, maybe 2 times....3 attempts

I question wether the risk is worth the reward though, nice reward of course, but teh risk :eek::(:eek:.

Change it to a cousin and the risk/reward balance would change significantly.

I have to agree. If you're an 83% favourite to strike it lucky, for the amount of times the 17% dog holds up, its not worth the family shame, breaking the law, shunned by society etc. etc.

If it was your cousin, i reckon this would tip the balance significantly..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

A game of incest roulette, eh. Nothing would cure being horny faster than that tbh. I wouldnt take the chance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

there's some who would consider it a win/win situation

nicnicnic wrote:
    there's some who would consider it a win/win situation

Most of them probably live down your way. :D

I reckon a new Japanese gameshow has been born...."Incest Roulette"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

btw when I came across this thread, I thought I clicked on the poker forum by accident, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

How hot is this theoretical sister?

impr0v wrote:
    How hot is this theoretical sister?

.........but she's your sister.

The-Rigger wrote:
    .........but she's your sister.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

hmm 83% chance of not shaggin yer Sister, Why are you at the Brothel where SHE WORKS, Family discounts???

Solution : go to a different establishment with a 0% risk of shaggin yer sister, unless of course this one happens to have

Y*** M* !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Pinker

s*** poll. who'd really go to a brothel here?..I certainly wouldn't ever set foot in one {again;) }

• Registered Users Posts: 39,169 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Seeing as most of the replys are from lads from the poker forum,

Whats 17% in a match up, AA vrs AK
    Looks good on paper, but you know your getting dogged, as does your sister ;)

• Advertisement

hmm 83% chance of not shaggin yer Sister, Why are you at the Brothel where SHE WORKS, Family discounts???

Solution : go to a different establishment with a 0% risk of shaggin yer sister, unless of course this one happens to have

Y*** M* !

You have no gamble in you.

yes, but theres Gambling, and theres Fkucin yer sister:eek:

any situation where you even RISK doin the deed with Family is to be avoided.

Example, Terrorists from Wewanttokillyouall-istan break into yer house and take yer Family hostage, they get bored and decide to amuse themselves by torturing ye with bizzare hypothetical situations
    like would you take one up the Jacksie from yer Da to save Yer Ma's life, how low will your Infidel sister stoop with the family Dog, these and many more questions that would obviously obsess anyone who's been living in a dogmatic religious society forbidden from eventhinkin about these kinds of things under pain of death

yes, but theres Gambling, and theres Fkucin yer sister:eek:

any situation where you even RISK doin the deed with Family is to be avoided.

Example, Terrorists from Wewanttokillyouall-istan break into yer house and take yer Family hostage, they get bored and decide to amuse themselves by torturing ye with bizzare hypothetical situations
    like would you take one up the Jacksie from yer Da to save Yer Ma's life, how low will your Infidel sister stoop with the family Dog, these and many more questions that would obviously obsess anyone who's been living in a dogmatic religious society forbidden from eventhinkin about these kinds of things under pain of death

ah if sister was replaced with cousin in the original post, it would be worth a 'shot'.

dont start with this 'Kissin Cousins' Lark, special dispensation from the Pope or not, tis still wrong.

How many of ye in the Pro Incest camp are from the MidLands eh???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

I dont have a sister so its full steam ahead for me

• Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Ditto, but even if id did id still gambooool methinks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

The-Rigger wrote:
    Byjaysais! :p

I went to school with a guy who used to say:

'incest is best, put your cousin to the test'

was he form Alabama?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

But would either of you ever know if you did go through with the deed?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,988 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

First cousins is perfectly legal.

I'd never get with any of my first cousins however.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

lol what a thread. cousinshaggers are the worst btw. they have 4 times as much babies as normal shaggers. the babies spawn, get old and shag their cousins and so on. its a chain reaction until the whole town is related and fairly horrid looking. sure look at rush

Advertisement