Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mac Games!?

Options
  • 24-07-2007 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

is there anywhere i can buy them?!, there is a place at the end of grafton st but they are like €70!, even any good online places!?

cheers,..

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

You can buy them from Apple themselves i'm sure. Also, a lot of old Blizzard games are Mac/PC so they'd work too.

Also, whats this place at the bottom of Grafton Street?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

World Of Warcraft is mac compatible, also Gears of War is ment to be coming out for the mac too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

you might find marathon somewhere :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

If you want to play games on a mac you may as well use boot camp and install Windows on it to run said games ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

-snicker..muhahaha---giggle...games...mac...haha...sniff

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Froot

The apple store in Penrose Wharf in Cork is selling Diablo (as in the original first Diablo) for 60 euro. Just thought I would apprise you of this bargain which is up for grabs :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Stephen wrote:
    If you want to play games on a mac you may as well use boot camp and install Windows on it to run said games ;)

Thats what I'd do too. Or get them used on the net somewhere. Some of the US Mac stores are probably best, even allowing for the exchange and customs etc.

http://www.smalldog.com/category/x/x/Games/Software+Entertainment/wag202/wag100202/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Football Manager is a well known that can be played on a mac.
    Always good for a marathon 10 hours session

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

EA announced at the last mac con that from this year on all their PC games, will also work on mac - which is huge news for mac gamers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

EA announced at the last mac con that from this year on all their PC games, will also work on mac - which is huge news for mac gamers :)
    just a pity they have nothing worth playing ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Gears of War and Unreal 3 are coming to the mac soon. Signs of a step forward anyhow.

Advertisement