Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pizza Pancakes

Options
  • 19-07-2007 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭

Mix about 40g flour with water until it is a pancake consistency, I also add in some mixed herbs. This does about a 7" pancake/pizza.

Now fry in a nonstick pan with a little olive oil.

Flip over when half done on one side, now full cook the other side until it is going brown.

Now flip again and turn the heat off, smear tomato sauce on the top brown side, now sprinkle on cheese and other toppings, best if they stick though.

Now you can finish it off under the grill, but I have a "magic sheet", this is a black non stick sheet you get in supermarkets in the tinfoil/greaseproof paper section.

I can take the pancake and place the sheet on top of it, now put my hands on top & bottom and flip it. Now I place it back on the pan and turn the heat on which frys the cheese side. Now I can slowly peel off the sheet and the topping comes away easily. You might get away with this if you nonstick pan is really good, but the sheet is flexible so really helps.

Advertisement