Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Pandemic Legion kill mothership, Mamolian cries desync

Options
  • 06-07-2007 6:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

editing this post because the fun police has arrived, bye

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Don't spam gneez, pld pandemic! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Renesco

stop nuking my posts ffs, you would swear that i was irrevocably damaging people's lives the way you ninja in to delete my posts, over zealous moderation ftl ..I..

Renesco wrote:
    stop nuking my posts ffs, you would swear that i was irrevocably damaging people's lives the way you ninja in to delete my posts, over zealous moderation ftl ..I..

No but posting 3 times in a row where it could have all been done in one post is overkill. So watch it and keep the personal attacks to a minimum please. :p

n1 you even edited my title, lock this thread, and **** boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Slire Cicien

http://razor-eve.org/killboard/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=256053

Desyncs for everyone! CCP's new anti-blob weapon. Even with the large amount of desyncs it'll be intresting to see if the get the MS back. I'm sure they had more pilots there, the kb must have truncated it.

• Advertisement

http://razor-eve.org/killboard/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=256053

Desyncs for everyone! CCP's new anti-blob weapon. Even with the large amount of desyncs it'll be intresting to see if the get the MS back. I'm sure they had more pilots there, the kb must have truncated it.

Afaik CCP said no Super Capital Ships will ever be reimbursed. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

haha was wondering why he said mamo :P

Davlin you ****in nub!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Slire Cicien

R0ot wrote:
    Afaik CCP said no Super Capital Ships will ever be reimbursed. :D

That's why I said it would be interesting to see if it happens...

The amount of desyncs happening now is insane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Huh, dude, wait what?

Wait what am I thinking it was a desync I hope he gets his ship back and you lot get booted from the game, you ****ers have no e honour, killing a desynced ship like that, none.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

tbh, I couldnt give a damn about the mothership (no such thing as a solopwnmobile anymore).... but I've had so many desyncs its not even funny. The game is fubared at the mo .... Razor bring fleet, we assemble fleet to counter and we are desyncing before we even meet in the same system. I've been at 2 fights where I did not even see a hostile even though I was within 200km of them ... luckily they were probably mostly desynced as well as nothing hit me

BigEejit wrote:
    tbh, I couldnt give a damn about the mothership (no such thing as a solopwnmobile anymore).... but I've had so many desyncs its not even funny. The game is fubared at the mo .... Razor bring fleet, we assemble fleet to counter and we are desyncing before we even meet in the same system. I've been at 2 fights where I did not even see a hostile even though I was within 200km of them ... luckily they were probably mostly desynced as well as nothing hit me

Everyone desyncs, its like lag. All I heard before is how BoB can cope with the lag better then you so you must accept it. Now it seems RZR, PL and the north are handling desyncs better. Accept it!

PS: Yes of couse CCP need to fix this, but the game has always (in my experence) being better in small gangs as its all it can really handle.

kyp_durron wrote:
    Everyone desyncs, its like lag. All I heard before is how BoB can cope with the lag better then you so you must accept it. Now it seems RZR, PL and the north are handling desyncs better. Accept it!

PS: Yes of couse CCP need to fix this, but the game has always (in my experence) being better in small gangs as its all it can really handle.
    You see, thats the attitude that ends up with this being called a feature. It is unacceptable in any game for you to be shown different information from what is actually happening. And keep the shítty EVE-O forum point scoring bollocks there and dont bring it here .....

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

What is up with the desyncs though? It's a while since i've been pvping but tonight we got hit by it bad and that was only with around 25 people in system! Has the latest patch made it even worse?

There was always cases of desynch's (particularly with cap ships) ... but Revelations 2 has caused it to become extremely common.... I have even desynched on my own in a system ratting :confused: and they didnt fix it in the smaller patch after the Rev 2 main "free upgrade" which leads me to believe that they havent a clue what they broke. Almost all petitions for ship loss due to desynch are coming back with "sorry our logs dont show anything"

BigEejit wrote:
    You see, thats the attitude that ends up with this being called a feature. It is unacceptable in any game for you to be shown different information from what is actually happening. And keep the shítty EVE-O forum point scoring bollocks there and dont bring it here .....

Meh I wrote some stuff, and now I edited it. So instead:

3ba8e1fcf92a111e3aab9b667433362ea8b21742.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

BigEejit wrote:
    There was always cases of desynch's (particularly with cap ships) ... but Revelations 2 has caused it to become extremely common.... I have even desynched on my own in a system ratting :confused: and they didnt fix it in the smaller patch after the Rev 2 main "free upgrade" which leads me to believe that they havent a clue what they broke. Almost all petitions for ship loss due to desynch are coming back with "sorry our logs dont show anything"

R0ot lost 2 ships to desynch but got them both back a r0ok and drake

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

bizmark wrote:

I thought he lost the Rook cause Eve disconnected no?

bizmark wrote:
    In the last big fleet fight in BKG almost all desync petitions were told nothing in logs (I say almost all because I havent heard about everyone yet)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Maddzy wrote:
    I thought he lost the Rook cause Eve disconnected no?

Thought it was he desynced discounted to fix the issue and the r0ok wouldnt warp off so got popped by the gates?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

kyp_durron wrote:

pfft, 40 man fleet fight (25 vs 15 in this case) gave major desyncs all around. Is 40 small enough? It was before the patch. I say it's CCP's new weapon against blobs, they just replaced the remoted doomsday with desync.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Renesco wrote:
    n1 you even edited my title, lock this thread, and **** boards.ie

No no no, **** you.

Investigated reported post. Discovered above user does not play well with others. User banned from Games Cat.

Mantel wrote:
    pfft, 40 man fleet fight (25 vs 15 in this case) gave major desyncs all around. Is 40 small enough? It was before the patch. I say it's CCP's new weapon against blobs, they just replaced the remoted doomsday with desync.

Yeah tbh we got it last night as well with less, just under 30 in this case.

It's not a new weapon lol, at the moment they haven't a clue whats causing it so they are sweaping it under the carpet, as soon as they know what it is they will tell us they are doing all they can to fix it and hopefully do just that.

Till then we shall all pvp in bantams and nativas \o/

amp wrote:
    No no no, **** you.

Investigated reported post. Discovered above user does not play well with others. User banned from Games Cat.

oh you silly ******, banning me wont do you any good i'm afraid, for you see, i'm some kind of l33t-h4x0r that can post while banned

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Renesco wrote:
    oh you silly ******, banning me wont do you any good i'm afraid, for you see, i'm some kind of l33t-h4x0r that can post while banned
    handy trick that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Lets see how that works out for him....

I leave the forums alone for 1 day and wtf? :eek:

kyp_durron wrote:
    Meh I wrote some stuff, and now I edited it. So instead:

3ba8e1fcf92a111e3aab9b667433362ea8b21742.gif

Quotin' dis

Hmm goon mentality spilling into boards? lol.. gneeze you muppet.

• Advertisement

BigEejit wrote:
    In the last big fleet fight in BKG almost all desync petitions were told nothing in logs (I say almost all because I havent heard about everyone yet)

Dunno bout what you've heard recently, but no one on my sides gotten shiat back from petitions over desync. Not a wyvern not a crow. Strangely some folks are affected *FAR* worse than others...... One director gets desynched ratting in the belts.. alone =/ The games been pretty fine for me ever since.. not really noticed any issues on my side.. dont think ieve even suffered a desynch. I'll bet its something to do with that ****in cache folder.. and this LUA:OFF thing you can add to the shortcut after a fresh install to prevent teh cache folder migrating since the patch.

Advertisement