Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man charged with riding bicycle

Options
  • 28-06-2007 4:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

From here.
    On yer bike now!:eek:
    In an inventive new entry to the field of unusual crimes, a Scottish man has been charged with having simulated sex with a bicycle.

Robert Stewart, from Ayr, allegedly was naked from the waist down in a hostel room when two cleaners walked in. They say they were shocked to find him mock-copulating with a bicycle – and that he continued to do so as they looked on, the Sunday Mail reports.

He has been charged with conducting himself in a disorderly manner. His solicitor, Gerry Tierney, said: 'My client denies the allegations and intends to defend the charge vigorously.'

Stewarts says that the incident was all a misunderstanding, partly due to the fact that he'd had too much to drink.

When asked about the alleged bicycle-sexing, the Sunday mail reports that Stewart replied: 'You'll need to ask the cleaners why they would say that. It's a lot of rubbish, a lot of rubbish.'

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Scrotum

He just wanted a ride.

Don't judge him.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Mr Steward wouldn't be a policeman by any chance?

One of three maybe ?

:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Dangerous practice....did he not consider saddle burn, or the fact an encounter with the chain of the bike might lead to a free circumsiscion?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Bicycle-sexing. :D

I hope he wore a helmet :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,004 ✭✭✭Wossack

how was the bike afterwards? did he ring its bell?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

It was probably yore ma, she's the village bike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭bandit*baby

mock copulating with a bicycle :D

what has the world come to????

:D:D:D
    seansouth wrote:
    It was probably yore ma, she's the village bike.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Shouldn't the cleaners have knocked?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

DarkJager wrote:
    I hope he wore a helmet :D

HIIEYYOOOOOOOO!!

Shouldn't the cleaners have knocked?

or he might have asked them to join him in a tandum

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Why was he arrested? He wasnt in public. Was the bycicle underage or something? Did it not consent?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

Bicycles can't say no.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

and i taught Freddy Mercury was the only sick fecker that wanted to ride a bicycle. Altough if you wrapped a few slices of honey roast ham around the spokes of a BMX 20 it might just work.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭It BeeMee

Hmmmm. I always wanted a mounting bike.....

Maybe he was bi-cyxual

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Dun laoire wrote:
    and i taught Freddy Mercury was the only sick fecker that wanted to ride a bicycle. Altough if you wrapped a few slices of honey roast ham around the spokes of a BMX 20 it might just work.

Ya bet me too it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Ya bet me too it :(

Early bird kid.;)

You'll be happy to know that the bicycles father later took revenge :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

DarkJager wrote:
    You'll be happy to know that the bicycles father later took revenge :)

lol....I always thought the cleaners had to knock! Oh well, its a lesson learned for yer man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

wrote:
    Robert Stewart, from Ayr, allegedly was naked from the waist down in a hostel room when two cleaners walked in. They say they were shocked to find him mock-copulating with a bicycle – and that he continued to do so as they looked on, the Sunday Mail reports
    Sunday Mail??? Surely it was from the Sunday Sport?

If the cleaners didn't like what they saw, why did they continue to look on?

Its called voyeurism Kelle :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

DarkJager wrote:
    Its called voyeurism Kelle :)
    Well, if he can be prosecuted for copulating with a bicycle (I'm trying to visualise exactly how he carried out this act:eek: ), could the cleaners not be prosecuted too - well, isn't voyeurism an offence?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah, I don't understand this.. if he was in the room he had payed for, and they barged in.. what the **** is he being charged for?

it's not like the bicycle was under age or anything

I wouldn't try to visualise how he was actually doing it too much. I've been trying all morning and my head is wrecked.. (Trying to visualise how he did it that is, not trying to recreate it myself) :D

If you pull the rubber tips off the handlebars, the bar is actually hollow. Bit thin, but maybe he wasn't the girthiest fella, hence the need to use the bike.

Maybe he had the saddle off and had the bar up his hole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

I hope at least it was a ladies bike :D

Maybe he has a dick so small he could **** a cheerio and it wouldn't break?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

Just goes to show you have to be careful with those mentrual cycles, or you can end up looking a right bloody eejit...

Advertisement