Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions to AUL Complex please...

Options
  • 16-06-2007 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭

Hi, i have to go to AUL in about an hour, ill be travelling on the M50 so whats the best way to get to it from there? I know its near the Coachmans Inn but i dunno where that is either...

Cheers.

Lost Head

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Travel down m50 onto n32 take a left at the roundabout at bewleys hotel. Follow that road its about 100m on the left

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Fyr.Fytr wrote:
    Travel down m50 onto n32 take a left at the roundabout at bewleys hotel. Follow that road its about 100m on the left

IIRC its a lot more than 100m,but its down this road on the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,964 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

He/she was looking for those directions for yesterday morning! ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

He/she was looking for those directions for yesterday morning! ;)

Well then they should be in a good position to tell us if its 100m on the left or not.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Ronan H

He was driving round cursing like a madman at the ridiculous lack of signs in the area. The one singular sign i did see instructed me to turn left, which i did, but the road was about 200m long and ended at a T junction onto a major road with a roundabout at one end, no signs to tell me where to go from there... Bloody ridiculous! Sometimes i really think this country is a poxy joke! :mad:

Eventually Got There Head

• Advertisement
Advertisement