Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ComputersComputers.ie.

Options
  • 05-05-2007 7:57pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

For some reason, I was subscribed to a mailing list as a "Mr. Oneill" to a website ComputersComputers.ie which I see Blacknight Solutions is affiliated with, along side Hosting365.

Can you tell me, who exactly is this company? I tried contacting them but got no answer. I did not subscribe to this service..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭formatman

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Cheers for that. Wonder how they found my email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Sully wrote:
    Hi,

For some reason, I was subscribed to a mailing list as a "Mr. Oneill" to a website ComputersComputers.ie which I see Blacknight Solutions is affiliated with, along side Hosting365.

We're not affiliated with them in any way apart from them being members of our affiliate program (http://affiliate.blacknight.ie/)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Hi,

Thanks, I wasnt to sure. Ill email Hosting365 Tuesday if ComputersComputers still fail to reply.

Cheers.

Kevin

abuse@ is the best address to use for reporting spam. Most hosting companies and ISPs should have one :)

• Advertisement

Good point blacknight, ill give that email a shot :)

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Terabyt8

hi ,

Kevin is my name , i have signed up with computerscomputers.ie , i ordered a graphic cards of then , , payed for it , but it did not come , the money was took out on 25th of may , it say's alllow 3 - 5 days delevery. i have rang, emailed, i can get no reply.

what is the story with that . can anyone help me

my email is kwpcrepairs@midlans.net

Kevin

Kevin

Sorry, but we can't be of any assistance to you, as I pointed out previously

You might want to look into taking this up with them directly or contact your credit card company for advice

Michele

Advertisement