Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

White Racists prefer Asian films!?

Comments

Would you even classify Asians as being White?

There's an irish poster on there? I feel ashamed of him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

There's an Irish stormfront too, it's amusing in an angry and depressing kind of way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

How very tolerant of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Even white supremacists think they are good. Now there's a thumbs up for Asian movies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Those "people" are so horrendously fúcked up. I love how they try to justify how enjoying asian cinema does not compromise their white nationalist purity :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Stephen wrote:
    Those "people" are so horrendously fúcked up. I love how they try to justify how enjoying asian cinema does not compromise their white nationalist purity :rolleyes:
    Someone needs to start a "Whats your favourite blaxploitation flick" thread to see how quickly it gets shot down in comparison :)

I'm sure they'll notice all the referrals from boards.ie via that link, how long before the fun starts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Stephen wrote:

Probably just trying to avoid a site ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Daknight

I'm surprised an Irish version of that is even aloud,thought that the website would be shut down :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Daknight wrote:
    I'm surprised an Irish version of that is even aloud,thought that the website would be shut down :confused:

To be fair, Stormfront and its ilk is hardly shocking by internet standards.

EDIT: Karl Hungus is a stormfront celebrity, see here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=284950&referrerid=&highlight=spotted+stormfront

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Ok, so I browse Stormfront the odd time, and this time, I found a very odd thread:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/asian-cinema-319949.html

It's quite amusing. :)

You've been mentioned over there a few times have you not?. I seem to remember someone linking to a thread before. Some ****e about Ireland going down the pan because we "tolerate" foreigners or some such. Anyway they referenced boards as supportign multiculturalism (sp?) and I'm nearly sure they took a shine to you. It was in the form of , that "karl Hungus" guy. :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

They're already on to us. Those crazy Nazis, what will they think of next.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Robbo wrote:
    They're already on to us. Those crazy Nazis, what will they think of next.
    how can they not know what's wrong with them? what's wrong is they hate anyone who's different to them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Fascists always good for a chuckle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

I like to think I can at least try to understand most peoples' world views, but stormfront and those like them are just a class apart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Karl 4 Stormfront Celebrity of the year award.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭holland501

just had a quick glance at the irish stormfront there. Seems to be more of a pride in Irish culture/history thing rather than a hate campaign type effort like the other one

is this the case? Just curious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

I'm sure if you look harder you'll find the hate. On of the guys has his location as "black infested Ireland". heartwarming, no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Gook powa!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

There's a thread on that site; apparently one of its members was on FM104 with Adrian Kennedy.

"Well, this was a very enjoyable 45 minutes on what is, according to host Adrian Kennedy of the FM104 Phone Talk Show, the most listened-to radio station in Ireland"

...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...oh mercy <wipes tears from eyes!>

EDIT: Link added.

• Advertisement

Such an angry lot...

They need a kitten thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

I find it amusing how they give out about boards, yet they obviously keep on and on coming back here as it only takes a few hours for them to start a thread there when there is one started here about them.
    holland501 wrote:
    just had a quick glance at the irish stormfront there. Seems to be more of a pride in Irish culture/history thing rather than a hate campaign type effort like the other one

Read this thread and this one to see what they are like.

Oh and what one of them said:
    I disagree. I fail to see how having pride in our culture and race makes us 'fúcked up'.
    I have pride in my culture, do you know why? Because so many Irish people have voluntered to travel to poorer countries to help people (and become, shock horror - foreigners). I'm also proud of the way so many people from other countries and of other races are able to come over to live if they feel the need to.

There is one point I do agree with them on, from another thread. Link. Indeed, Netwhizkid was most definitely a special case.

Oh and this thread is just comic gold, I love the 'uhh we'll have to at least pretend to be respectable'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

holland501 wrote:

I refer you to the three or four threads attacking me in the last week over a couple of blog posts

The first one blowfish linked to is one of them.

Oh yeah, read the one about how to woo supporters. lets pretend to be nice and spring the nazi bit on them when we have them hooked.

I refer you to the three or four threads attacking me in the last week over a couple of blog posts
    Ah tis your blog, I had a suspicion it was a boardsies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

for a bunch of people who are so sure of themselves and their beliefs, they certainly dont seem happy to let others hold their own opinions.

its always dangerous when the people who shout about freedom so much are always the ones who dont want it for anyone who doesnt agree with them.

@blowfish

They even attacking me for something which had nowt to do with me se e the thread linked below.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/movement-save-ireland-prompts-new-383036.html

I'm not even in UL, I went to LIT ffs.

@blowfish

They even attacking me for something which had nowt to do with me se e the thread linked below.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/movement-save-ireland-prompts-new-383036.html

I'm not even in UL, I went to LIT ffs.
    heh, another good thread, especially this post where the writer is called a bigot...i mean how much of a hypocrite can you be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

That thread is seriously distrubing and would be likely to land someone in jail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭zoro

One of the signatures from a link posted here:

"Whites who mix with blacks shouldnt be suprised when they get treated like animals themselves.They are traitors to their Race,culture and family.We have no sympathy for them"

Holy **** :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Isn't the EU bringing out a law soon that racial hatred will be a crime?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

It already is a crime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

Spanky-s wrote:
    Isn't the EU bringing out a law soon that racial hatred will be a crime?
    As repulsive as their sentiments may be, it might be better to have them out in the open for everyone to ridicule and laugh at, rather than drive them underground where their autofellatio can go unchallenged. This discussion is a case in point. To be honest, they would love it if discussions like theirs became illegal.

Also you might run into cases where even this discussion might infringe the law, like that gentleman over in Germany selling mugs with a swastika on them. The fact that it had "down with the nazis" or something on them was ruled irrelelvant. Hate speech laws are definetely on the darker side of grey, imho...

ZOMG :D

They crack me up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

I like their moving smilies, can we get them mods

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

As repulsive as their sentiments may be, it might be better to have them out in the open for everyone to ridicule and laugh at, rather than drive them underground where their autofellatio can go unchallenged. This discussion is a case in point. To be honest, they would love it if discussions like theirs became illegal.

Also you might run into cases where even this discussion might infringe the law, like that gentleman over in Germany selling mugs with a swastika on them. The fact that it had "down with the nazis" or something on them was ruled irrelelvant. Hate speech laws are definetely on the darker side of grey, imho...

Totally agree kept them where we can see them .The dark only makes it easier for them too sneak in and stab you in the back if you know what i mean

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Bond-007 wrote:
    It already is a crime.

Only if you're white though :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Blowfish wrote:
    Oh and this thread is just comic gold, I love the 'uhh we'll have to at least pretend to be respectable'.

I like the way one of them in that thread gets excited about making his 88th post! Wow - what a milestone!

The inhabitants of that site are ****ing morons plain and simple - they are not people to be feared, but rather ridiculed and mocked openly for all to see how ignorant and moronic they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Blowfish wrote:
    ZOMG :D

They crack me up.

Thats just.... i mean.... what?

That whirring noise?
    tolkien, spinning in his grave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I'm sitting in work and those threads on stormfront have actually made me sick to my stomach. I cannot believe that in a country like Ireland where people are well-educated and so many Irish people emigrated over the years that they would be so intolerant and ignorant. My bf is not Irish and is not white and I find the concept that I'm a traitor and not a real Irish person because of it deeply deeply upsetting. He is a person, his skin colour and nationality are irrelevant.

Also the anti people who aren't catholic comments really p*ssed me off. Isn't that getting a little old? You can be proud to be Irish and not catholic.

If being a "real" Irish person involves all that than that's the last thing I'd want to be.

Ooh.... I'm so angry my blood is boiling! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

Thats just.... i mean.... what?

That whirring noise?
    tolkien, spinning in his grave.

While im not about to open stormfront on my work pc, i guess from the tolkien reference, they were saying that orcs = blacks, elves = whites etc etc?

And while you may not agree with the sh!te on that website, i guess everyones entitled to freedom of speech. If it bothers people that much, dont visit the website, problem solved. I actually got a pm from someone who was a stormfront member on here (pm was deleted so no, i cant remember who it was, i think they got banned afterwards anyway) inviting me to the website after i said in a thread on immigration here in AH, i think, that immigrants here should need to pass a basic english exam to prove they can speak the language before being allowed to live here...i didnt think my views were extreme enough to warrant a stormfront invite!! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Such an angry lot...

They need a kitten thread.
    Don't they already have that Hitler Cats site?

Given the Nazi references, I feel it is time to post this image:
    6a00c2251e121e8fdb00c225260d65549d-320pi

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

http://devore.journals.ie/2003/05/24/wouldyoulikefrieswiththatnewworldorder/

Been around since 2003 (or quite possibly 1939... )

*yawn*

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Stephen wrote:
    Given the Nazi references, I feel it is time to post this image:
    6a00c2251e121e8fdb00c225260d65549d-320pi

Anyone got the animated gif of hitler doing a nifty two step while goering looks on in admiration? he cut a mean rug did old adolph

Bambi wrote:
    Anyone got the animated gif of hitler doing a nifty two step while goering looks on in admiration? he cut a mean rug did old adolph
    Ask and ye shall receive...

And heres another one for your edification...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

I like the way one of them in that thread gets excited about making his 88th post! Wow - what a milestone!
    H is the 8th letter of the alphabet. 88 = HH = Heil Hitler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Just wondering, are there any Black Racist sites out there?
    It would be interesting to get the reverse perspective.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showpost.php?p=4144725&postcount=102
    He couldn't possible mean this site could he? no way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Interestingly enough, Karl Hungus' eyeballs do indeed look just like that...

• Advertisement
Advertisement