Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single? Try your luck and have some fun...

Options
  • 04-04-2007 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

... by trying Speed Dating!

It's finally made it to Limerick! :)

So if you're single and up for some fun and meeting people, then book your place for the 17th April, for 23-35 yr olds. You'll meet 20+ single guys or girls, and get 3 minutes with each of them! So you never know, you might just meet your match, and you'll definitely have an enjoyable night out. Bar and music til closing!

All the details are on the website:
    http://www.LimerickSpeedDating.com

Any questions? Just email us on LimerickSpeedDating@gmail.com

See you there!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,471 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Your web link does not work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Ipanema

Thanks for that.. don't know what the problem is...:confused: I clicked on the link and it opened up fine...

Anyone else have a problem? I'm using Firefox.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,189 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

You might want to check with the mods or have a read of the charter but I don't think advertising is allowed on this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Link works fine for me.... Its a nice looking site advertising a local event, and I'm sure alot of the single limerick forum readers will be interested.

I'll allow it this time.

Ipanema - For any and all future speed-dating events, use this thread - don't start a new one.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,471 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Odd, your link works in IE7 but not FF:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Works for me in FF2 :confused:

Oh right its working for me in both browsers now...oh well sorry about that:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Not that i'll be visiting it again mind you :D

Pacifico wrote:
    Not that i'll be visiting it again mind you :D
    Shhh dont make him feel bad!;) :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

I'm not sure I could handle 20 gals :( .....

I thought this thread was about the single lane at the Coonagh roundabout .... is it as bad as they say ..... I have to go in from Shannon airport thurs am ...... about 10.00 am ... should I take a different route? .... :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭source

Isn't Aubars on Thomas street and not Catherine street???????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Bummer! I'll be flying back from abroad on the 17th, but won't be back in time...landing at 11....

Aubars is on Thomas St - there's a bagel store or something on the corner, which is the only building that's on both streets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

Can I assume that with the ticket price of 20€ :eek: a drink voucher is included? otherwise it's quite...ehem...expensive (I'm tempted to call it a rip-off but I don't say it). and this is just the "special opening night price" - i just don't want to know what it will cost later... ooh, it'll be 25€ afterwards.

Just out of couriosity: what justifies the high entry fee? To be part of the cattle market? I think in Lisdoonvarna they charge nothing at the September weekends. Is it the cost for pen and paper to fill out the form? Must be golden paper and a silver pen then...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Ipanema

Thanks for the correction - Yes, Aubars is on Thomas St...

I'll update the website with that, wouldn't want anyone getting lost :confused:

Advertisement