Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crescina Anti Hair Loss

Options
  • 15-03-2007 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭

So has anyone ever tried it? Did it work? Was it worth the money etc?
    Anything I should know?

The hair is gettinmg noticably thin and Id like to go down fighting so any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭trout

So has anyone ever tried it? Did it work? Was it worth the money etc?
    Anything I should know?

The hair is gettinmg noticably thin and Id like to go down fighting so any help would be appreciated!

just shave it all off, and buy some mr sheen, be cheaper in the long run and infinitely more dignified

gut pic time ... to make sure you are bona fide :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Bazzy

Brother Von shave it all off dont wast your time on stupid potions instead spend the money on beer ! it will help your stomach grow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Anti hair loss... No disrespect Brother but are you mad or what? That's like woman using bust reduction cream. Embrace your destiny, be prepared to fight off the hoardes of wimmin.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Brother Von Manstein, I have never tried any products, potions or lotions to keep my hair. I for one am proud of my dome, join us in our pride and fear no scorn for you brother are amongst friends :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Reach for the razor Brother Von Manstein, a N0.1 beckons. It is your destiny.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Baldness is to man as Borg are to mankind. Resistance is futile.

Console yourself by contemplating your naval and it's expanding environs.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,766 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Brother - You'd be just as well off rubbing cow shîte into your head.

And the money that you don't spend on so-called "magic" potions - you can spend on real magic beer instead. A win/win situation.

Best of luck & let us know how you get on with my patented Hill Billy's Cow-Shîte Hair-Restoring Technique®.*

* That'll be €50 please.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Len_007

Ah come on lads, some of us are still waiting to catch the illusive record deal, which is only being hampered by the retreating hair lines. I for one ain't going to give up just yet. Any one any experience with Crescina et al?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 gofer

Brothers, there is no such thing as hair loss. It just migrates to other parts, like your nose and ears.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Baldness is to man as Borg are to mankind. Resistance is futile.
    lolzors

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

Len_007 wrote:
    Ah come on lads, some of us are still waiting to catch the illusive record deal, which is only being hampered by the retreating hair lines. I for one ain't going to give up just yet. Any one any experience with Crescina et al?

Record deal?

Even when my band had gigantic mops of hair we couldn't get a record deal, despite me being sh*t hot and despite being able to play AND drink loads of beer. All but one of us is now receding. God = C**t.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Len_007 wrote:
    Any one any experience with Crescina et al?

Down with that sort of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Ho Ho haha indeed, manly things, blahblahblah.. they found some definitive cure you'd all rush out and buy it in a flash.. some guys can shave their heads and look fine, other guys look like chechyen aids victims.. embrace your new impotency female-repellant! eehh no thanks.

Beer drink beer rawr harr harr ho ho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Money Shot

Jonny7 wrote:
    some guys can shave their heads and look fine, other guys look like chechyen aids victims.. embrace your new impotency female-repellant! eehh no thanks.

I'll second that, some guys have heads like that guy in the original 'hills have eyes' - not a good look for any successful opening gambit with the ladies. Also, what if you have shane mcgowan style ears - you're not going to shave it off. It's not always possible to embrace baldness and shave it all off, especially if you want to have any sort of sex life, in the real sense of the word. However, it is by far the best option if you have the genetics to for it.

To answer the initial question - As far as I know Crescina has no good medical science or history behind it, and wouldn't perform much better than a placebo in tests. The two approved anti hair loss medications only really work well for keeping your existing hair, and don't really provide much in terms of regrowth i.e you won't go back to when you were a teenager.

If you can embrace it, shave it off - this is by far the best option for so many reasons. If not, try rogaine to try and stop the rot. I would stay away from shelling out your hard earned cash on anything unproven like Crescina.
    Put it like this - if there was a cure for male pattern baldness, we would all know about it and you wouldn't see as many baldies out there.
    There is no cure, but there are aids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

Money Shot wrote:
    If you can embrace it, shave it off - this is by far the best option for so many reasons. If not, try rogaine to try and stop the rot. I would stay away from shelling out your hard earned cash on anything unproven like Crescina.
    Put it like this - if there was a cure for male pattern baldness, we would all know about it and you wouldn't see as many baldies out there.
    There is no cure, but there are aids.

I think we should set up a medical foundation to find a cure for balness. I don't mean to belittle diseases like cancer but this should be recognised as a medical condition people! Just coz its common doesn't make it any less henious. We can run adds on TV3 like:

"every year, thousands of healthy young men, fathers, sons, brothers, friends, become silent victims of a cruel and unstoppable disease. This cruel genitic mutation causes disfigurement and untold suffering [cue picture of bald men in slow motion looking sad]. They are ridiculed by friends, shunned by their families and marginalised by society.

But you can help, if you pledge just €5 a month you can help end the heartache. Call us now on 1800 xxx xxx and help us restore hope to their shattered lives [cue man with flowing hair running through field with 2 beautiful women]. Thank you"

We can do collections on the street, charity runs (yeah right) and best of all, gala evening fundraisers with loads of posh beer.

Who's with me!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

lol @ the last post.

Advertisement