Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dinosaur Exhibition in Dublin

Options
  • 30-01-2007 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Hi There,

My niece would love to see a dinosaur exhibit in Dublin this weekend.

Anyone know of where they may be viewed in Dublin City??

Thanks in advance,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

I think the National Museum opened one a few months ago, don't know whether it was a temporary exhibit but first time dino bones on display here as far as I know. Would probably be more sensible that they're in the Natural History Museum on Merrion Square/Street but pretty sure it was National Museum. I'm sure if you cheked both sites you could get a bit more info. Lret us know if it's any use, might pop in myself

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭rubberduckey

Not looking good I'm afraid...

Hi

At the moment we do not have any dinosaur bones in the Natural History Museum, we had in the past but they have since been moved, we hope to get some more in the future.

Kind Regards
    Mary-Therese Byrne

Booking Office
    National Museum of Ireland
    Collins Barracks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭King.Penguin

Yeah there are no dinosaurs to be seen in this country afaik. There haven't been any dinosaur fossils found either. Pity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Yeah there are no dinosaurs to be seen in this country afaik. There haven't been any dinosaur fossils found either. Pity.

Wait - has Twink gone missing?

Advertisement