Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pearl Jam annouce tour

Options
  • 26-01-2007 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

No Irish gig though!

8/6/07 Lisbon Portugal Passeio Maritimo Alges None
    9/6/07 Madrid Spain Festimad None
    12/6/07 Munich Germany Olympichalle 29/1/07
    9 a.m.PST
    13/6/07 Katowice Poland Stadion Slaski, Chorzow 26/1/07
    1 a.m.PST !!!
    15/6/07 Italy TBA TBA
    16/6/07 Vienna Austria Nova Rock Festivval None
    18/6/07 London England Wembley Arena 29/1/07
    9 a.m.PST
    21/6/07 Dusseldorf Germany Ltu Arena 29/1/07
    9 a.m.PST
    23/6/07 Tuttlingen, Germany Southside Festival None
    24/6/07 Scheebel, Germany Hurricane Festival None
    26/6/07 Copenhagen Denmark Forum 26/1/07
    1 a.m.PST !!!
    28/6/07 Nijmegen Holland Goeffert Park 29/1/07
    9 a.m.PST
    29/6/07 Werchter Belgium Werchter Festival None

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

those dates are confusing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭sonofsam

the festival that we shall not speak of perchance ??

• Registered Users Posts: 21,218 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Sonofsam, Answer: Nope. But dont bother mentioning after this, it'll be locked otherwise.

Eugh, cant even go the London show. Physics and Accounting that day....damn it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Mushy wrote:

Eugh, cant even go the London show. Physics and Accounting that day....damn it

Haha me too!, its gay. And i seriously doubt a trip to germany, denmark, belgium or holland is on the cards either:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

18/6/07 London England Wembley Arena 29/1/07
    9 a.m.PST
    So they are playing wembley the monday after the Muse gig?
    If I can get tickets I could go to the london date, ill be their for the Muse gig anyways :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭-Lithium-

No Irish date??

Harsh.

Why? Go to Werchter for 4 days! Treat yourself after the LC

Well, Im sure at this stage in 6th year, theres some of us with no money to go to Werchter. And with the delay until we can start working again, it eliminates it all

EDIT: unless Pumpkins end up on the cards, then I'll more than likely take a loan from the parents

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Saw this on Blabbermouth.net, and I have to say Im kinda glad theres no Irish gig, I mean the last time they played im confident it was brilliant but me and most of their fans will never know because the tickets sold out in under 3minutes, and I was even up on the Internet trying to get one that morning. As well as that, with the amount of sites that are now buying up tickets in bulk to sell them back to the public at twice their value, its a sad time to be a concert goer:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

#Elites wrote:
    Why? Go to Werchter for 4 days! Treat yourself after the LC;)

I know, i would love that but i wouldn't be able to get anyone to go with me, plus as Mushy says, no money and then jobs and such. It seems as every festival elsewhere in Europe and America is really good value, people are just blinded by convenience here

its only about 50€ more expensive, including flights, compared to the "well known fesitval here"

Dont even have enough to get to that festival, so €50 more seems massive to me at this stage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Mushy wrote:
    Dont even have enough to get to that festival, so €50 more seems massive to me at this stage

Continue talking about this festival and you will be banned by a moderator

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

There are 3 free days between the Wembley gig and the next mainland Europe gig, so...........? Keep yer eyes peeled, cos their website says "all dates are subject to change"......

Whoops, sorry in advance just incase.

And despite what I said earlier in thread (about not been able to even go to London), I woke up this morning fully sure that gig was on the 19th and Id be able to go, dont know why. A nice bit of early morning disappointment it was for a Sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭alienhead

so have the london dates sold out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭redmosquito

Ive been tryin since just before 5 for my fan club tix and so far no luck. It turned into a shambles, I got to the final stage a couple of times but kept crashin a while after I pressed submit. I will not rest till i get one!!

Got me my fan club tickets eventually, cant ****in wait now!!

Well there is a massive chance, down for July 8th'ish.

Will be confirmed in the next 10 days or so. Thats all i can post here.

Now as I said, im not 100 percent certain, more 98.4 percent, so dont come biting at me if on the tiny chance it doesn't happen but if/when its announced, you heard it here first!

Check out RM or the official message pit for more details.

I dont like the look of that date too much(July 8th), but still, in Ireland again...coolio. And I could get to see them again...phew!

I cant post any info here, and im only passing on a message, but it is credible and makes a lot of sense, especially the part about scotland which Stone said would be on their agenda for a 2007 tour. Take it as you wish, im not fully getting my hopes up yet, but it would be sweet to see them twice again this year.

Link:

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=231753

#Elites wrote:
    so basically you heard it from a e-friends'friend..friend..:confused:;)

but yeah since PearlJam are headlining many other festivals..Ireland was always possible..

Hearing it from people on the internet has not let me down yet. I heard about the Astoria gig last year nearly 2 months before it was announced and got all the european dates for last year about a week and a half before they were officially announced, so, although im not totally gonna buy into it yet, im keeping the faith and hoping that its true!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭thecheese

thank god for ten club, Wembley here i come:D:D

thecheese wrote:
    thank god for ten club, Wembley here i come:D:D

It'll be an even bigger thank you if they ever get their server set up properly and avoid the problems everytime they put tix on sale.

It's gonna be some night in London, the entire floor filled with 10C members!!! :D

Advertisement