Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REQ: Creative DDTS-100 Decoder

Options
  • 16-01-2007 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭

It's for sale on the US Creative Store for just under $130 but not for sale in the Irish store and not risking the customs on it by shipping it over.

Hrmph! :mad:

Anyone know where it's available either online, or around Dublin? And if not this one, then a similarly priced decent decoder.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

One on adverts.ie if that is any good to ya, here. Posted a while ago though. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭deadduck

i've 1 i'm thinking of selling. bought it for 85 euro new a while back. yours for 75 plus postage. dunno if i still have the box, but i've only used it for about 2 months, and it's perfect. i'll throw in a set of creative 5.1 speakers for an extra 50 euro if you need them

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Ruu wrote:
    One on adverts.ie if that is any good to ya, here. Posted a while ago though. :(
    Yeah.. found that on Adverts. Shame it's a swap and a few months old. Nowt worth swapping at the mo!
    deadduck wrote:
    i've 1 i'm thinking of selling. bought it for 85 euro new a while back. yours for 75 plus postage.
    I'll take that off you deadduck if you're serious about selling. Send me a PM.

A box would be appreciated but as long as it's well packaged when posted.. i'm not too pushed.

Don't need the speakers however.. have got a lovely set of speakers but have flooded Boards about a way to convert a digital-in cable to 6 RCA (for 5.1 speakers). A decoder is the only way to do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Have on of these myself.. They're fairly sought after.. last one i saw on ebay went for £130... Great bits of kit..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

basquille wrote:

Don't need the speakers however.. have got a lovely set of speakers but have flooded Boards about a way to convert a digital-in cable to 6 RCA (for 5.1 speakers). A decoder is the only way to do it!

So you liked what I posted!

I was after one about a year ago and found them very hard to get a hold off. I contacted Creative in Blanch and they could order one for me but I was trying to get one from ebay.

In the end I didnt get it but maybe give creative a ring and see what they say.

PHONE TO ORDER
    +353 1 806 6909

• Advertisement

Cheers for that kearnsr...

I'll wait to see if deadduck is selling his. But if he doesn't, i'll definitely give them a ring.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

basquille wrote:
    Cheers for that kearnsr...

I'll wait to see if deadduck is selling his. But if he doesn't, i'll definitely give them a ring.

I was meant to add as well that items not on their site can some times be ordered over the phone or they could up until recently

kearnsr wrote:
    I was meant to add as well that items not on their site can some times be ordered over the phone or they could up until recently
    Cheers for that... yeah, i'd presume they can.

If i explain to them that it's available on the US site (and probably is available on one or two of the other European sites, i just haven't looked), then i can't see any reason why they wouldn't be able to sell it.

Thanks again.

Advertisement