Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hassets cross ......

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

The pic wasn't working for me.
    hassets20thomond.jpg
    Hope you don't mind!

I don't know, it'll definately take some getting used to, but if it makes it easier for me to get tickets, I won't be complaining!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

i'm getting an error message

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

i'm getting an error message

Oh $$$$$$ ....... try this link and drop down the page to 'Wednesday, November 22, 2006 rugger bits'

http://thelimerick.blogspot.com/

..... then click on the photo to get it to a decent size .....

it's a nice photo ..... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

Wow, that's impressive!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

It looks better than the initial plans.
    attachment-2.jpg

Here's a few other old pictures that most of you've probably already seen, but there's no harm in a reminder!:D

attachment-1.jpg

attachment.jpg

ThomondParkRedevelopment01.jpg

ThomondParkRedevelopment02.jpg

ThomondParkRedevelopment.jpg

ThomondParkRedevelopment03.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

They are seriously going to have to do something about the traffic situation on that road,when they introduce even further capacity to the stadium. Its madness on match days!

Its madness on match days!

Everyone I know walks up to the match ...... :)

Oh, you mean passing cars ....:confused:

I never found anyone ever worried about those guys on Rugby and Hurling days .... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

hobie wrote:
    Everyone I know walks up to the match ...... :)

Oh, you mean passing cars ....:confused:

I never found anyone ever worried about those guys on Rugby and Hurling days .... :p

I'm presuming thats sarcasm cos we've been blocked out of the driveway more than once on a matchday

Ninety9r is right,its crazy for the local residents.You cant even drive up of the roads around the area during matches.Fair enough,the guards put bollards down on the roads closest to the stadium, but it doesnt really deal with the situation,just pushes the problem elsewhere. The reality is,there isnt really and proper parking facilities about the place.

Hobie,you're right,alot of people do walk to the stadium (often see them trudging over the new bridge!),but many also drive to the game and just abandon their cars nearby.

Im not trying to be a 'bah humbug' about it. I think its great that Thomand Park is staying put,and long may it continue. Its a great location for such a venue,but perhaps the residents living about the area need to be taken a bit more into consideration (with regards to traffic flow and parking),especially when the plan is to increase the capacity.

:confused:

people do walk to the stadium (often see them trudging over the new bridge!),but many also drive to the game and just abandon their cars nearby.

oh ok .... :rolleyes:

well how about sending all abandoned cars to the crusher ..... :p

or ship them to India for the poor ....... :cool:

or just take the guys wheels off .... :mad:

car_crushing_1_420x315.jpg

train.jpg

2vsj7ls.jpg

• Advertisement

hobie wrote:
    oh ok .... :rolleyes:

well how about sending all abandoned cars to the crusher ..... :p

or ship them to India for the poor ....... :cool:

or just take the guys wheels off .... :mad:

hehe, Hobie for Councillor!
    Poor ole eccleston,at least they had the decency to leave it jacked and not slam it down on the axles:p

Advertisement