Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Layered outfit

Options
  • 09-10-2006 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

I have on a
    sweater, navy tank, tartan miniskirt, white pleated skirt, Black trousers ,legwarmers and blue flats
    you might think its a lot going on but its soooo comfy!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I'd get rid of two out of the three bottoms.
    Looks like you got attacked by a wardrobe IMO.
    Sorry.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Pythia wrote:
    I'd get rid of two out of the three bottoms.
    Looks like you got attacked by a wardrobe IMO.
    Sorry.
    Yep. It looks kinda ridiculous. imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Sorry love but it looks like you tried on half your wardrobe at once and forgot to take it off again. Terrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

Sorry but are ye supposed ot look like Samara out of the Ring on her day off?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭DeiseGal

Really, its a NO NO NO - no offence but what were you thinking - the whole outfit looks like you got dressed in your sleep. I really would say something nice if i could - but i cant!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

Sorry, it's awful. No really it is! I know the layered look
    is in fashion but that's taking it beyond the
    extreme. Sorry, but it's just not working,
    Matty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭NoDayBut2Day

I agree with the above posters... however... on the bright side... you are very thin, so at least it doesn't bulge too much ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Looks terrible sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Got a cold? Fall out of bed?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Would look ridiculous on someone older, but looks OK there IMO

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I agree with all of the above, with the exception of Bateman. Regardless of age, it looks terrible.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Too many layers, looks like the heating is broken in your house.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

looks like you are trying far too hard! The tartan skirt would have looked great with a pair of skintight black leggings but the white skirt is overkill and the black trousers are a bit too bulky.
    Dont take all the critiscism to heart though fair play for trying out new looks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭IzzyWizzy

You got caught out hon! This pic was taken from the StyleDiary website......I came across the pic as a total coincidence, it's in a Chinese girl's profile. REALLY strange!
    http://www.mystylediary.net/NewOutfits.aspx?image=09-28-06_01.09.32.PM.jpg&user=susie_bubble

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Aye, if you look at the other picture that was posted by the OP, they're two completely different girls. They're different sizes and everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Oh god. Is this that troll who posted tights pictures under a new nick with a new obsession? Katrina or something and her black tights.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I am going to assume this is a joke
    or you can't afford your heating bill
    that is the stupidest outfit I have ever seen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭theTinker

Sorry OP, i didnt like it either, too messy and wierd.
    They dont flow into each other at all. And i think the top and bottom of a layer should match. not the inside top and the outside bottom. Like you got a nice outfit on, and then put another on.
    keep posting though. Would like to see the progress.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Stark

It looks like you're pregnant with a tartan baby.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Dreamsphere

aw. i kinda liked it. a little....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

Ha ha its hilarious!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

For the love of god loose that tracksuit pants ........tERRible.

Ill assume its a joke but Id have to say the minute I saw it , I was like whats with the shoes and the tracksuit under a skirt business. Na bad Just bad.

I just looked at it again thinking maybe I was a bit mean the first time but na seriously the trackeys well I know there meant to be trousers but with the leg warmers and flats ...........Just No, I know its winter soon and all but unless your goina be hibernating loose that outfit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

Nevermind the rest of them.. I'l help you talk it all off.
    TK

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

I kinda like it, maybe lose the white pleated skirt, rest is fine.

Don't worry about these other goons, they're just jealous :p

Advertisement