Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 on RTE?

Options
  • 06-09-2006 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know if\when RTE are going to show it??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

seeing as they are still on season 1 i would say an email to RTÉ might get you the answer

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i think i heard lost is starting in january on rte two, so it should be sometime after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 denni

hey! i was wondering the same thing so i e-mailed rte to find out and this is what they replied back:

"Thank you for your mail.
    RTÉ plans to show the next series of Prison Break but we do not have a transmission date at this time."

hope this helps! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

They never have definite dates...

I am obsessed with Prison Break and Lost and Desperate Housewives. RTE should run it that straight after Prison Break series ends they should show Lost and the same with Desperate Housewives cos I hate waiting for new series from any of these shows!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I am obsessed with Prison Break and Lost and Desperate Housewives.
    Gah... 2 outta 3 ain't bad! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

I'm more than likely not going to see s2 unless I download them. :( Leaving Cert year this year...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

I'm more than likely not going to see s2 unless I download them. :( Leaving Cert year this year...

And.....?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

And you call yourself a Prison Break fan...
    Don't let little things like the Leaving and your future get in the way of the best show on tv!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

On rte, it's starting again in the new year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

L5 wrote:
    And.....?
    Exactly what i was thinking!!
    I did my Leaving Cert last year and am proud to say i never missed a soap or drama series..go me!!:D

Newho, enough of my achievements:) and back on topic: i heard new year aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭bubthatub

they are goin to show it in jul next year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Bah next year! Cant wait that long!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

bubthatub wrote:
    they are goin to show it in jul next year

is this a guess...?

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭It BeeMee

The voice-over chappie at the end of it said "in the new year"
    I suppose "July" would be "new year", but, dammit, they can't do that to us.
    Can they????

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

July seems too far away to be honest.. i'd be VERY suprised if it was that late in the year!

I'm guessing at the earliest February and at the latest April.

Advertisement