Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locker keys

Options
  • 01-08-2006 2:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭

OK, I've tried on at least 7 different occasions now, and that room in the arts block where we're supposed to return our locker keys (campus supernintendo's office or some such) never has anyone in it, and the security guards never know where the guy is. (and yes, it's within the times stuck up on the door). I have a feeling the return date was the end of June, and since we're now officially into August, I'm wondering what the story is with returning this bloody key? I ticked the box that said "Keep locker for another year", so if I don't return it will they just hang on to the €15 and assume I'm keeping it til next June? Or will they send angry security guards to hunt me down and beat the key out of me? Or, better yet, is there anywhere else that the key can be dropped back to.

Also: bah! I was hoping after 10 months I'd finally be able to stop making "clueless Fresher" posts.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 3,234 Mod ✭✭✭✭Edwardius

That guy's an elusive beast. Think I remember him claiming to be in at around 2pm or so. That was two years ago so not fully sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

He actually stands around the corner watching people knock at the door. He then chuckles silently and watches some more...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

He actually stands around the corner watching people knock at the door. He then chuckles silently and watches some more...

I really wouldn't be surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

I think he hangs from the ceiling above the door, and tastes the air when people walk by.

Anyway, to be on-topic for once, you can try ringing him in his office, he'll usually let you do it all over the phone if you talk in a husky voice. (oooh, MATRON!) I've PM'd you the number.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Anyway, to be on-topic for once, you can try ringing him in his office, he'll usually let you do it all over the phone if you talk in a husky voice. (oooh, MATRON!)

You think I offer borderline phone sex for just €15? *slap* It costs at LEAST €25!

Cheers though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bartron Prime

You see, this was always your problem Shay. You set your price too high and then can't deliver. You may have game, but you do not got skillz. ;)

Don't forget, the guys in Front Arch can be pretty helpful too in terms of finding people. There's also Stewart, the Scottish guy in charge of the Attendants (I know, different section, but they all answer to Noel McCann) but they seem to have taken away his prefab. And if all else fails, the ladies in Enquiries Office (who are the best people in the world ever), will not only know who to call, they'll probably ring them for you. Hth.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Those women in enquiries run college. I am convinced of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bartron Prime

Absolutely. They control college. Two little old ladies (with a part-time helper), a series of large A4 Ring-Binder Folders and dozens of notes written on post-it notes they have stuck all over their office (mainly their computers and phones) run one of the most important parts of college. And you know what? They're f*****g efficient too. They're just friendly and wonderful and great. That has led them to own Trinity. Well, that and the satanic rites they perform every full moon. Obviously.

Advertisement