Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wolfmother

Options
  • 19-05-2006 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭

im surprised by this band. i was expecting them to sound like all the rest boring emo garbage out now, but these guys have a great 70's rock sound.
    reminds me so much of black sabbath, especially the guys voice. some would say they sound very zeppelin like.

fav song from what ive heard so far on the album are
    1 - dimension
    3 - woman
    7 - colossal

still listning to it tho, and all the songs sound great!

anybody else have any views?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fobster

Have been meaning to get this album for ages, I've been listening to all songs on the website http://www.modularpeople.com/03/wolfmother/wm_full.htm.

They're all cracking songs.

Edit: Link is my sig as well :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 kelvin

but then again you like **** music freeman:D
    Have to agree. Any heavy rock/metal band willing to slap a jazz flute over the preceedings deserve a listen. Very sabbath like which shouldn't be too much a problem for most people in this forum anyway

Advertisement