Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billboard cost in Ireland

Options
  • 11-05-2006 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi All:

Can you help me with some information on the cost of mobile billboard advertising in Ireland.

The size would be 10ft x 5ft, and what do you think would be a good price per day and what would the printing cost be ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

Mroutdoor wrote:
    Hi All:

Can you help me with some information on the cost of mobile billboard advertising in Ireland.

The size would be 10ft x 5ft, and what do you think would be a good price per day and what would the printing cost be ?

Thanks

Okay, first things first, I find it kind of funny that you're asking the price of something in one post that you're trying to sell in another.

Printing costs: I suggest ringing a printer.

Good(?!) billboard cost per day: I don't know where you come from but here in Ireland they are pretty much done in fortnightly cycles, not per day. Rear lit posters at bus stops (about 7ft x 3ft approx) are €300-€600 per cycle, full size 48 sheet are €500-€1000 per cycle. These are all approx and are list prices less agency fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Buglim

Hi

First of all mobile outdoor advertising ( all nothing more than a cheap novelty) is a terrible medium. Stick to 48's, 6-sheets and transport (Buses & Luas). JCDecaux,Clearchannel have great web sites. Titan does not have a web site yet but watch this space.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Mroutdoor

Show me the proof as i think you are very rude ?

Advertisement