Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picture signed by George Best/Denis Law/Bobby Charlton valuation

Options
  • 04-05-2006 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi,

I have a friend who is trying to sell a picture of George Best/Dennis Law and Bobby Charlton which was donated by Old Trafford to be sold on an auction for charity. We need this to be valued. To be honest, I'm not sure whether it is a print of their autographs or the real thing.

I have hosted an image of it here...
    http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=autograph14ol.jpg

Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭ciaranmul

I have the same painting. The autographs are real, I have #51 of 350 made. I too am looking for an evaluation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

well if the signatures are diffrent on both of yours the authographs aint printed. bit odd them signing 350 seprate posters, but it was for charity so maybe.

dunno on valuation.... man u supporters would lap it up

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭ciaranmul

Yeah the signatures are on a different place on his to mine. You can actually see the pen on my painting so they're definitely real. Do you know if there's anywhere in Dublin that evaluates these kind of things?

Advertisement