Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caroline Morahan...heeeheee

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭curiosity

Too right, saw a snippet on tv and was horrified. Not a bad looker, but omg the hair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Fancy dress, though, afaik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

She's such a gorgeous girl-what was she thinking??!!

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Nickibaby*

ha ha :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Only one thing can be said. WTF?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

oh dear...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Hay hay hay, 'nuff dissin Cags.

I love her a little bit. Would love to sit on her face, . . .is that wrong??? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

why...just why!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Oh no! The dress is fine, but oh no her hair! Also the look on her face doesn't do the whole look in general and favours.

But usually she's gorgeous :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I reckon she could pass for Number #4 prostitute in all Kazakhstan

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭SueL

This must be the reason she was voted Ireland's Worst Dressed Woman a few weeks ago... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I'd still hit it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭ClockWorkOrange

Pigman II wrote:
    I reckon she could pass for Number #4 prostitute in all Kazakhstan

ha ha

Stupid bitch!! her and that other one from off the rails annoy the cock off me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

I don't think she ever dresses well. She's usually wearing some monstrosity and we're meant to listen to her about fashion? No thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

Argh! :eek: That 'thing' on her head is hideous! I'd still bum her tats though ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

looks like yer one in Hudson Hawk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Bruce Willis? She looks nothing like Bruce Willis in that pic

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

I'd interfere with her no problem, big hair or no big hair. Someone obviously has an agenda. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

FX Meister wrote:
    Bruce Willis? She looks nothing like Bruce Willis in that pic
    22m.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Looks like Barbara whatshername, that played Ben Stillers mother in Meet the Fockers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

That outfit needs a nice pearl necklace. I'm sure I could sort her out;) Lose the dress and get the hair wet in the shower and who wouldn't? Eh, Eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

HavoK wrote:
    Looks like Barbara whatshername, that played Ben Stillers mother in Meet the Fockers.
    Thats the first thing I thought of when I saw the picture too, its Barbara Streisand btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

the woman is dog ugly can never understand peopel thinking she is attractive

the woman is dog ugly can never understand peopel thinking she is attractive
    She's tall, nice hair, pretty face, curvy, compare her to the women out on a saturday night in Dublin and she's doing pretty well. Pics of you to compare?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

lafortezza wrote:
    She's tall, nice hair, pretty face, curvy, compare her to the women out on a saturday night in Dublin and she's doing pretty well

Yep, totally agree. Compared to most other Irish women that you see out and about, Caroline Morahan would wipe the floor with the lot of them ;)

why would you need pics of me to compare? I dont ad have never found her remotely attractive - everyone has their own opinion and taste- be a pretty boring world if we were all attracted to the same people

why would you need pics of me to compare? I dont ad have never found her remotely attractive - everyone has their own opinion and taste- be a pretty boring world if we were all attracted to the same people
    You said she was dog ugly, just wondering what sort of goddess you must be to make that judgement.

I dont need to be a goddess to make a comment on someone elses looks. Does someone have to be a fantastic actor or producer to critiscise a film? Do they need to be a great writer to dislike a book? Boards has become a sad place when you cant have an opinion

Who said you couldn't have an opinion? I just disagree with it. Why do you think she's dog ugly?

• Advertisement

because I just think she is - to me she is not in the least bit attractive - she does not have pretty face. Glenda Gilson is the same - many people think she is beautiful but I just don't see it it all! It works both ways - I think Kate Moss and Lindsay Lohan are stunning but I know many people who strongly disagree

Advertisement