Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any boy/girl imagine themselves singing on any of these songs???...

Options
  • 03-01-2006 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭

www.myspace.com/friendlybacteria

here you'll find some bedroom demos.
    im trying to break away from my usual instrumental stuff and just wondered if anyone might be interested in putting vocals to this stuff.
    if you want a guideline before you look.
    think..eh..sonic youth maybe?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭booth

That guitarwork is brilliant on Beta Destroyers. I could see myself singing along with that alright. How are you for lyrics/poetry?

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭moonboy

hey thanks i appreciate that. yeah im okay with writing melodies. but id really like someone to bring their own ideas to lyrics/words.
    you see i play in an instrumental band as well and im using to writing riffs with no vox in mind so id like to be able to sit down with a vocalist and see how things work..

I'd love to. At the mo I'm setting up my own home recording place in my flat in Portlaoise. Nothing special but I've wanted to for a long time now. It's gonna take a few months yet while I upgrade my PC, etc Where are you living?

im 20 based in malahide with a card that allows me to travel far and wide!
    ive had a bit of interest from vocal persons already.
    no sign of guitar/bass/drums yet?!
    i suppose id just like to record a demo first in which case i can play the struments but live live live is where its at!
    you male/female? age etc?
    anything previously recorded?

Male, 24. I have recorded a few times. This is the latest recording I've got. Twas recorded in one take in a theatre so the quality isn't the best but if you wanna have a listen and tell me what you think. Give me an honest opinion. I also play the guitar on the track. The song is called White Hotel.

http://www.bandspace.com/FRACTURE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭mylastparadigm

i wll listen to your stuff and see what i can do!
    email me if you like
    mylastparadigm@gmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭roundcrisis

its very sonic youth.. and i really love them, i have done something, how can i send it to you?
    let me know

roundcrisis@hotmail.com

hey.
    yeah they were basically just blueprints for people to listen to but yeah i aint gona deny the SY influence!
    ehm.ill pM you in regards to sending me stuff..
    thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 3_BlueSteelz

I'll sing anything really but im proabably too young, Im not looking to get famous or sing anyones songs but I will try anything really.

Advertisement