Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar teacher

Options
  • 20-11-2005 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hey Just wondering if anyone knows any guitar teachers round Waterford city or county? Tanx in advance!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Yeah there are loads.obviously go in to palmers and ask about one,alternatively you could go to clives music which is fairly close to Newtown school,heres there site(dont worry when you go to the site there is a waterford section)

http://www.clivesmusic.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭south

a mate of mine does them. Pm me and I’ll give ya his email address if ya want? He's after signing a 4 album deal and he’s also writing a song for Ronan Keating so he's good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

O yeah cause ronan keatings songs are amazing!lol,Im only messing with you,he's probably great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 cutiegal

Hey im really new to this site!! How do you Pm some1??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

click on their user name and then " Send a private message to whoever"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Jor

I have a friend who is doing guitar lessons professionally.
    At the moment he is fully booked, mostly teaching kids in Waterford,
    Kilkenny and Wexford.
    He learned how to play a few years ago but later on realised that there was a better way of playing guitar. He left the guitar for a month before teaching himself this new technique.
    If you want to find out any more, check out the "Methodology" link on his web site www.flyingfingers.ie . The site is basic at the moment as he is so busy with the classes.
    One thing he noticed when learning the first time around is that a lot of people giving lessons were more interested in showing how good they could play themselves rather than actually teaching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Beer is Life

Is www.flyingfingers.com not just for kids?

Advertisement