Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to Give me Mate Abuse

Options
  • 12-11-2004 5:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,861 ✭✭✭

i have a mate that we were rippin the piss out of tonight in eamonn dorans. he was in the night saver ad when he was a kid aswell as the boy from mercury and a film with angela landsbury or watever her name is (murder she wrote woman) and his ma in that film was the sex n the city dyke (the ginger one). also he was in the big als burger ad last year. ans also in josoph & the amazin techniclor dream watever when he was younger in the point.

i need help trackin down pictures and video clips so i can give him abuse about his past. if any1 can help, i'd appreciate it. im googlin at the moment but further info will be needed. thanx.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Aava

And he deserves this abuse because...?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,861 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

coz hes me mate, duh! hes also in the same class as that miss world bird in UCD. he says shes a minger though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

That sounds like a tough job to track some of those down... wasn't that nightsaver add an ESB thing? ... I remember the jingle, but nothing else :)
    TvArk is great for old adds, but they're moving servers at the moment so it's all offline... I don't think they have any Irish content anyway... seems to be just all UK adds.
    There are a lot of people with really good memories and interesting links in the "All things retro" forum, (just below after-hours on the drop-down list).
    You never know though, this guy might have all his TV appearences on VHS tape somewhere in his house... you should definitly break in.* ;)

*Disclaimer: Not a real suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Mighty_Mouse

Nice mate!

Me thinks "night-saver" ad guy has an over-friendly stalker!!Now obey your restraining order like a good little boy.

p.s
    If your really that friendly just call over to his house. Im sure he will have examples of the work he has done!! But again me thinks your not invited!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭viking

Jaysus, I went to primary school with the girl who was in that Night Saver ad...

Viking

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭fintan

ring his agent and ask to see his portfolio?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

Sounds like you're jealous of him.
    Don't blame you though as I would be too if one of my mates was in the same class as Miss World. That's cool or what?! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

The_B_Man wrote:
    coz hes me mate, u idiot. hes also in the same class as that miss world bird in UCD. he says shes a minger though.
    i'd say your friend is playing for the other team so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Sounds as if your jealous. Grow up :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Flinty

Doesnt sound Jealous at all to me...Mates are there to give abuse to...and if I had potential access to the kind of material mentioned above I would hunt it down...could lead to hours of fun and years of slagging! As to the original question, I am of no use...sorry!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,861 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

how original.:rolleyes: no not jealous.
    he has the night saver ad on tape. we always ask him to put it on when we're in his house drinkin. but its the other stuff we cant find. Sure ill just keep googlin.

i got me first bad rep ever from this thread. Nice! Now mind ur business!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Some of you people badly need to develop a sense of humour. Mates slag each other, that is what they do! Sorry I can't help you B_man but good luck in your quest.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

The_B_Man wrote:
    i have a mate that we were rippin the piss out of tonight in eamonn dorans. he was in the night saver ad when he was a kid aswell as the boy from mercury and a film with angela landsbury or watever her name is (murder she wrote woman) and his ma in that film was the sex n the city dyke (the ginger one). also he was in the big als burger ad last year. ans also in josoph & the amazin techniclor dream watever when he was younger in the point.

i need help trackin down pictures and video clips so i can give him abuse about his past. if any1 can help, i'd appreciate it. im googlin at the moment but further info will be needed. thanx.

The film he's talking about is called 'A Green Journey'. We have it on tape. :rolleyes: (although on IMDB its called 'The love She Sought').

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

i had a mate that done the esat digifone ad at the time, he was doing something in a indoor basketball court and it looked like it was filmed in a half sepia, half colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

The_B_Man wrote:
    he says shes a minger though.

and he is right..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Maynard.

Yea, he is, she looks like a baloon with a wig and a smiley face painted on it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,196 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Maybe try www.imdb.com for screenshots from the movie he was in?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

http://www.boards.ie/gathering/oldposts.jpg

dragging up old posts, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Are there rules against that? I was searching for something else and came across this thread. I knew the film the OP was asking about, so I answered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

he should be glad that he got to meet angela landsbury & didnt end up in a pool of blood like everyone else she seems to come into contact with .........

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement