Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone want a mix???

Options
  • 03-11-2004 5:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Story folks? My name's CJ Fitz and I'm a techno dj down here in Kerry (believe it or not!) Anyway, I've just knocked up a new mix cd the other day and would be interested in seeing what people think of it, so if anyone wants a copy mail me at cjfitz1@eircom.net and I'll get a copy posted to ya.
    It's not bad in fairness, and it's free so ye've got **** all to lose! ;)
    Cheers.

Tracks/remixes featured on the cd: Beyer + Tiga, Hertz, Parisio, SLS, The Advent, Calrke, Sims, etc., etc.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Hey fitz, niceone for signing up
    I saw your post on c-ie and pm'd you about getting a mix off you
    looking forward to hearing it,
    lenny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Sent u an email Fitz - thanks a million. looking forward to hearing your set. :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭weak infant

what's c-ie ?

oh, and Fitz, welcome to boards! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Barney_Fitz

Cheers lads, thanks for the interest in the mix and the welcome. Plenty more copies if anyone else is interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

Cheers lads, thanks for the interest in the mix and the welcome. Plenty more copies if anyone else is interested.
    sounds like a deal!

PM sent.

and welcome to boards. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

That might be a good idea for a new section - post your mixes and offer details of how to get it. There are loads of jock here who do mixing in the bedroom (myself included... well, I have a study for it really!). Might think of doing it myself. There are plenty of different styled-DJ's here, and it might be nice to hear what others think are great choons...

PM sent Barney.

Any mods share the idea?

Seanie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

Put up a tracklist there Barnie_Fitz might get a few more offers, looks nice so far! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Yeah whats c-ie?

Anima wrote:
    Yeah whats c-ie?
    A secret club for jerks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

Anima wrote:
    Yeah whats c-ie?

www.clubbing-ie.com I think.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

yea its that site
    fitz, i recieved your copy there yesterday thanks will give it a listen

That might be a good idea for a new section - post your mixes and offer details of how to get it. There are loads of jock here who do mixing in the bedroom (myself included... well, I have a study for it really!). Might think of doing it myself. There are plenty of different styled-DJ's here, and it might be nice to hear what others think are great choons...

I think thats a great idea! Any chance that it might take off? Also, maybe any bedroom DJ's want to let themselves be known and let us know what type of music ye mix?

Loobz wrote:
    I think thats a great idea! Any chance that it might take off? Also, maybe any bedroom DJ's want to let themselves be known and let us know what type of music ye mix?

Great idea?

Mods?

Seanie.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ro_chez

Story folks? My name's CJ Fitz and I'm a techno dj down here in Kerry (believe it or not!) Anyway, I've just knocked up a new mix cd the other day and would be interested in seeing what people think of it, so if anyone wants a copy mail me at cjfitz1@eircom.net and I'll get a copy posted to ya.
    It's not bad in fairness, and it's free so ye've got **** all to lose! ;)
    Cheers.

Tracks/remixes featured on the cd: Beyer + Tiga, Hertz, Parisio, SLS, The Advent, Calrke, Sims, etc., etc.

Sent you a pm on c-ie bout that a couple of days ago man, my usernames jonno on it. Looking forward to hear it.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ro_chez

Seanie M wrote:

PM sent Barney.

Any mods share the idea?

Seanie.

Yeah, would'nt mind sticking up a mix meself, play techno mostly and the odd bit of techy house and electro. It'd be cool if we could upload them somewhere for download!!

It'd be cool if we could upload them somewhere for download!!

That would be so so good! My spine is tingly :eek:

So, Lenny, have you had a listen yet? Whats the verdict?

Alright Lads?? Sorry for not replying to yer PMs sooner.....rest assured your copies of the mix are on the way.....thanks for the interest. Any feedback/constructive criticism would be appreciated.

Jivin Turkey.....ya, good idea about puttin up the tracklist.....I'll get around to it tomorrow, cheers.

Lenny....let me know what you think man, sound.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

Anima wrote:
    Yeah whats c-ie?

the place with the gosh darndest best administrator in the universe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Helix wrote:
    the place with the gosh darndest best administrator in the universe

You mean John right ?
    I aslo agree about a thread for mixes. Lenny ?
    I might be able to help with some hosting of them.

I aslo agree about a thread for mixes. Lenny ?

I have a thread here which is an attempt at what we are looking for. But only URL's in there from other sites. Still, better than nothing ;)

Yea I have no problems about the mixes thread..
    But we would all need to find somewere with about 80megs of space, and something that wouldn't cost anyone money, howmuch webspace does eircom and iol and the likes offer?
    by the way, listening to the mix now firtz
    I lioke the 3rd tune
    also you need to work on your cuttin, didn't sound the best on the second track there coming up to the break, will prob post back later

Here's the tracklist, as requested:

1. Samuel L. Session - Cool for School
    2. Polyvinyl - Stereophase
    3. Unkown - Memory Lane 3
    4. Gaetano Parisio - Act One
    5. Ben Sims pres. Kehso - The Stick Up
    6. Gaetano Parisio - Donna
    7. Lil Yo Yin Yang - Reach (Hertz mix)
    8. Gaetano Parisio - Quake
    9. The Advent - Nite Call
    10. Unknown - Memory Lane 4
    11. Hertz - Julia (Kanzyani mix)
    12. Hertz - Linus (Ignition Technition mix)
    13. Dave Clarke - Just Ride
    14. One - Hertz
    15. Beyer + Lenk ft. Tiga - Heartbreak
    16. Hardcell - Stickholm Ltd. 002
    17. Hertz - By Myself (Grindvik + Hardcell mix)
    18. Dave Clarke - The Wiggle (Old Skool mix)
    19. Hertz - Free Ride (Paul Mac mix)
    20. Trevor Rockcliffe - Lets get Together (Devilfish mix0

FAO: Lenny.......cheers for the feedback, point taken about the cutting. I know the cd isn't 100% perfect but I'd rather leave it as it is than edit it.....I reckon that way it's a better reflection of the set/dj as opposed to a highly-edited version. Either way, I know what you're saying and fair play for letting me know......constructive criticism is goog IMO.

Haven't got a disc yet Barney!

:(

Seanie.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

any chance that you could upload it somewhere Barney?
    Then people could download it whenever they wanted.

KR

Seanie......sorry about that, posted it a few days ago....****in An Post!! If you don't get it in another day or two I'll send it again no bother.

King Raam......Someone was on about uploading it here but I don't know if it's possible or not.....might be getting it put up on irishclubbing.net aswell. I'll send ya a copy no bother though, if you're after one.

Seanie......sorry about that, posted it a few days ago....****in An Post!! If you don't get it in another day or two I'll send it again no bother.

No probs Barney, give it till Monday just to be sure to be sure...

Seanie.

I sent you a PM the other day Barney, you get it?

• Advertisement

Got the cd today Barney, thanks a mil!

Seanie.

Advertisement