Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holdem cash game next thursday

Options
  • 28-10-2004 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭

Ive organised a Holdem only 50 game for next thursday at 10pm, let me know if you want to play. so far theres. Table full, anyone else looking to play would suggest play the freeroll and a seat should become available.

DeV (AA)
    Marq
    Brendan
    Me
    HectorJ
    KenCleary
    JP (KJ)
    Cahal
    Biteme

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

where?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

The Fitz, looking to get it going a least weekly if it takes off

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

You can put me down

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

Me too! What are blinds 1-1?

kencleary wrote:
    Me too! What are blinds 1-1?

1 - 2 I would think

• Advertisement

That would make sense alright but the Fitz (i think) usually play 1-1 in their cash games. Also given that its Hold Em only can we play NL?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Oscar was suggesting 1-2-2 which will turn into No Limit pretty damned fast. First to speak can make it 9 (?) right off the bat!
    Not that I mind, I like the idea of NLH cash games....

DeV.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

ps: the fitz play 1-1 for omaha and 1-2 for PLH.

If thats the case theres no point in sitting down with only 50. Why not make it a 100 game?

kencleary wrote:
    If thats the case theres no point in sitting down with only 50. Why not make it a 100 game?

50 is the minimum, you can sit down with whatever you want

• Advertisement

Looking like 1-2PL Its a 50 game to make it more affordable to anyone that wants to play and to avoid the bigger rake of the 100 game would people prefer 1-2 or 1-2-2 would find it hard to see the Fitz going with NL and not much difference other than early position preflop IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Stick me down Oscar, i'll have a pop at this two card lark.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

1-2 for the blinds. I would say the average stack sitting down would be two or three hundred.

I never sit down with 2-300 to the 50 game. The most I've sat down with is 120. Its a little constricting but it forces better play on me and given my occasionally barmy style it caps my losses hahahah...

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭biteme

ya sure stick me down i should be there, tis something i've wanted to play for a bit in fitz cash games just pure hold em

loads of interest we have a full table and if anyone else wants to play either come down at 10 and get your name on a waiting list, hopefully we can get a second game going or otherwise play the freeroll and a seat should become available as the night goes on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

bohsman wrote:
    a seat should become available as the night goes on
    Yeah shouldn't take too long for you to bust out Oscar. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭AmarilloFats

Yup love to play a cash game next thursday...1-1-2 sounds great.....

RB

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I may just pop in when my shift finishes at 10.30.

Money would be all the sweeter coming from the pockets of you bitches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

How about getting two tables going?

Please put me down 100

Edit, whoops didn't see this was the old thread

• Advertisement
Advertisement