Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

confused

Options
  • 28-11-2009 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi all,

I know all i do is ask ?????lol
    Well here we go again , i have a t25 and the lightswitch went , there is a number on the back which is 251941531 K , now the number is not the problem but the K, only find M and A online on Ebay to buy, do there fit or does anyone may have one by chance ? dont want to buy it new... Thanks

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

No, they are not the same ..plugs won't fit.

But the good news is that VW still sells them (at least they did last year) so you can take your old one along and make sure you get the right one.
    Costs around 30 odd euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭volker 991

uwe,

i was trying to get a secound hand one...lol
    cheapskat me.......;).
    BTW seen you a week ago in your t 25 in sligo in th pennys carpark ,cause i am living here now to , you are under watch....lol

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

With the amount of current that passes through the light switch, it might be safer to get a new one. Old ones have a habit of going up in flames :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

You'd get them cheaper from GSF or Otto Car PArts .

Advertisement