Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What fight are you most looking foward too ?

• 24-08-2014 11:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭

Nick diaz vs anderson silva and the mcgegor vs Peahead are the ones im itchin to see!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,397 ✭✭✭xtal191

All of the following

Mousassi vs Jacare
    Cerrone vs Alvarez
    Aldo vs Mendes
    Pettis vs Melendez
    Velasquez vs Werdum
    Weidman vs Belfort

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,435 ✭✭✭weemcd

Robbie Lawler V Hendricks II
    McGregor V Poirier
    Cerrone V Alvarez
    Rumble Johnson vs Anyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Moat_Cailin

Moose/Jac rematch should be interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Locomotion

Jones Cormier all the way. Cannot for the life of me pick a winner in this fight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,925 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Johnny v robbie
    Alvarez cerrone

Next year
    Khabib v pettis :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Locomotion wrote: »
    Jones Cormier all the way. Cannot for the life of me pick a winner in this fight

Really?

Think it's a fairly straightforward fight for Jones tbh. Cormier only has one way to win the fight, get Jones down and hold him down for 5 rounds. Cormier has never shown slick jiu jitsu, or savage ground and pound to make me think he can win either of those ways. Nor do I think he will give Jones the slightest bit of trouble on the feet.

Jones has loads of ways to win, and I genuinely think he can (and probably will) take Cormier down. This isn't straight wrestling, when Cormier is worried about the kicks and punches coming his way it'll make him way more susceptable to the takedown

Advertisement