Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing flight with Ryanair

Options
  • 24-08-2013 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭

HI

I have booked a return flight from Cork to Stansted flying out at approx 8,00AM in September, flying back in 4 days later, this flight details are fine
    I may need to change my flight to an earlier outward flight but as look would have it there is none from Cork, however there is one from Dublin,
    Could anyone on here tell me if i can change the outward flight only or would i have to change the whole lot,

Hate to Make Michael any more money then i need to,

Thanks in ADVANCE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

€100 per ticket per change of date name etc. as far as I remember. I had to change flight dates once and it was cheaper just to rebook the dates I needed than pay the charges

• Registered Users Posts: 24,879 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Sometimes it is cheaper to rebook however don't do that without checking. If the original flight is less then or equal to what you payed you will only have to pay the change fee and not the difference in price too. Could work out cheaper then booking a new flight depending on what you originally paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭MuffinsDa

I think what OP is asking (or should be asking) is whether he needs to do all the flights in sequence or not, i.e. if (s)he doesn't do the outbound flight can (s)he still use the return section?

I have only flown one way with Ryanair recently so I don't know, but it should be clear in terms and conditions of your flights which can be found in your confirmation email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,786 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

This...

Ryanair don't care where you go or where you came from. Every flight to them is a separate entity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭Ceepo

Thanks for all the reply's

As i thought Ryan Air just want money, and dont really care what way the get it,

I did ask about the outward flight only, as the booking i have has one Booking Ref no, so i was treating that as 1 booking for 2 flights,
    I may need to change not only outward bound flight but also waere i am flying from,

Just thought someone on here might have done this before or at least tried to do i it before,

Advertisement