Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disturbance at Gorey House Auction

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

well deserved. Interfering with a gardai should expect something like that

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Should of pick Dole day to hold it and no scum around them.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Marhay70 wrote: »
    , even the Garda's colleagues seem shocked.

That their colleague was been grabbed in an attempt to steal his note book ,
    While been filmed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Marhay70

Gatling wrote: »
    That their colleague was been grabbed in an attempt to steal his note book ,
    While been filmed

I think you'll see that the Garda has already returned his notebook to his pocket. Anyway, my contention was that it was an overreaction, whatever you may feel about the legitimacy of the protest or those involved in it, the fact remains that it was an unreasonable use of force at a time when it was obvious there was no threat.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭6600

Everyone of the scruff there should be taken out and whipped. Clearly impeding a Garda in the course of his duties. Try that in any other country and it's prison.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Great Advert for the Bates Motel anyway. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭To Elland Back

Marhay70 wrote: »
    I think you'll see that the Garda has already returned his notebook to his pocket. Anyway, my contention was that it was an overreaction, whatever you may feel about the legitimacy of the protest or those involved in it, the fact remains that it was an unreasonable use of force at a time when it was obvious there was no threat.

It may be a very legitimate cause but if you let rent-a-skanger into your midst to boost numbers, you can expect a whooping. Gardai have a very difficult job and my sympathies rest with them

Advertisement