Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smackdown 3

Options
  • 30-04-2001 9:56pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As per usual remuors are flying about this eagerly awaited sequal for example the possibility of inferno matches and thriple threat TLC tag matches. Is there any truth behind these rumours or does anybody know what will be included. confused.gif

Steadily the bounty increases on my head

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bounty Hunter:
    eagerly awaited sequal
    </font>

LOL ya rite! hee hee hee tongue.gif

"just because ur not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after u!"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

dailyradar have got news on it. www.dailyradar.com / www.dailyradar.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Smackdown and Smackdown 2 were both great games.

Smackdown three or Smackdown: Just Bring it should be even better. The extra power of the PS2 should allow them to fix up certain parts of SD2 that should have been done originally.

Hoefully they will get rid of that stupid thing that show's you how the other matches are going even though you asked to skip them. The results will be fine thanks.

They need to improve on the reaction of bodies to certain moves. Somtimes a little punch send them flying while they might stand up to a hay maker.

Little people should not be able to slam heavy wrestlers. Similar to No Mercy.

They need to improve on the carrier mode and have random story lines that can pop in. I remember having the world title stripped on me in Wrestlemania on the N64.

Bring back the preseason i really liked that.

Have more ways of putting your openent through tables. I hate suplexing people and watching the table slide out of the way. I want to see them smash through it.

Just a few things that I hope they will improve on. Still Smack Down 2 is a great game and I play it for a couple of hours a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Prof.Frink

Heres a new feature on SD 3 when you create a wrestler you can use one of your fave CD's like fo example uptown girl for "The Ponce" for the wrestlers music.

Other things include:
    More backstage areas and weapons
    Better reactions
    Every wrestler motion captured
    60 + Wrestlers(rumours say even more)
    Inferno Match
    16 wrestlers in the ring at a time!
    Smaller wrestlers can't pick up heavier

BTW in SD 2 Your title could be stripped or stolen LOL

Thanx

Glaven

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Prof.Frink:

BTW in SD 2 Your title could be stripped or stolen LOL

</font>

Really? I played three or four seasons with a created superstar and won the world title the PPV after the first WM. Never had my title nicked must keep playing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭StarScream

smackdown 2 is the greatest beat em up of all time (yes it is a beat em up!)i hated wrestlin b4 i played it and now im a huge fan,as for the title stealin.....in my game chris jericho and chris benoit stole the tag titles from stone cold and triple H.....i dont know about the other titles
    btw it would be nice if the big show was in the next smackdown

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Aye - tis a well good game - a good laugh to sit and play, but a nittle niggly - having to be DEAD center to slam someone through the cage - pain in the bum!

Looking forward to see what SD3 will do - is it a PS2 only game?

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)

So I turned around to Jack Charlton and said: "Well of course it's not a football Jack, it's an '86 Chardonay!!!"

[honey i] violated [the kids]
    Tribes 2 Goodness

The Dawn of the Beefy King approaches...

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by StarScream:

btw it would be nice if the big show was in the next smackdown
    </font>

Big Show was left out as punishment for bad performances in the WWF.

Who wants him in the game the guy is one of the worst wrestlers I have seen. And that includes modern day Steve Austin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Vialli

from what I hear you have 78 diffrent matchs and can edit them like WWF atitude,35 fighters and the usual 1000+ moves..the idea of gettin your fave music and putting it in is very tempting..ya can give the undertaker rollin' smile.gif ummm there aint gonna be an inferno match that much is clear,the CAW is ment to be VERY editable IE custom text and design's like WWF atitude,better colour changes,a load of moves...and im not 100% sure of this but i think they stepping up the create a ***** line with a create a move thingie so ya can make a l33t personal finisher..thats all I know for the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭StarScream

i wonder will they release at the same time as the xbox version of raw?
    also does anyone have any news on a wwf Gamecube game?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Dark-Ninja

Oh dear dear dear WWF frown.gif your all a bunch of kids watching gay men roll on each other with tight pants and boots and do stupid moves and fake drama with ***** McMahon.

Jesus christ sort it out will ya?

The games r ok i suppose, the oly good thing is going back stage but id preferr to not be wasting my time with ****ey moves like that id preferr to be ripping around de_dust on Counterstrike with an Ak 47 killing the hell outta ppl smile.gif

|** Signing Off **|
    [-FI-]-Dark-Ninja-
    Vice Clan Leader and Match Arranger

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

It may be crap but Damn its really entertaing
    crap. its like a soap opera but actualy has interesting storylines and lots of action.
    p.s its conformed that in smackdown3 what this thread is about so bugger off if you have no interest that you will be able to combine matches i.e six man hell in a cell!!!

"Once they've marked you!" starke said "the world is made of glass"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by The FANJ:
    Big Show was left out as punishment for bad performances in the WWF.
    </font>

I'm sure he's gutted tongue.gif

Bounty Hunter, bruv... t'ain't nice tellin' people to 'bugger off' you know...

Bard
    "We do know it was we who scorched the sky..."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭bugs

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by StarScream:
    smackdown 2 is the greatest beat em up of all time (yes it is a beat em up!)</font>

Probably the worst statement in the world smile.gif
    Maybe it is if your vocabulary includes the words "weeeeeh" and "storrrreeeeee budddd"

"the worst fighting game in the world, yes"

Big show is actually in the game.If you play a royal rumble,halfway through his music sounds and he runs in.I found him using action replay .

Advertisement