Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a tablet?

Options
  • 07-04-2014 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi all , hope someone can offer me a bit of advice, my tablet is a gonner it was only a cheap 7" one from amazon and very slow.
    I want to get a new one hopefully bigger would love a 10 inch and one that I don't have to wait 5 mins for every letter I touch to come up. I would love a 10" Samsung galaxy but the budget doesn't stretch to that , I deally something for less than €150. I would appreciate advice as I really don't know much about the os on tablets but I'm presuming the processor speed is like a laptop so dual core or quad core would be better??
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 CaptainKern

If you'd spend a little more the Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 can be bought for 220 euro, or the LG G Pad for 250 on expansys.ie. Both of these are 8 inch tablets. The Nexus 7 is 180 if I recall correctly. The Nexus is is around 280. I wouldn't recommend buying around extremely cheap tablet, they're usually terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭kilco

thanks for that ,ya I've learned the hard way about a cheap tablet (screen gone after less than a year and hardly used). I just had a look on littlewoods and they have galaxy tabs a bit cheaper than other places so with a discount code I might consider that.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Advertisement