Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallaght CQB

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

Inari wrote: »
    Typical...she meant NEXT Sunday

sure no bother at all :D great games had yesterday, a bid thanks to the ATF, ACR and Water Rat lads who were up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

great day at tallaght CQB on Sunday, the site is in great shape and games were well run with quick turnarounds. the marshals really put themselves about the site during games too which was good to see reminded me of a sunday skirmish at the Mall - and they set the standards for marshalling. there was a really good atmosphere onsite too. some more semi auto only games would be good - no need for the "Burst fire" rule its just full auto under a different name, looking forward to seeing more of the improvements and the new extension of the site. keep up the good work guys. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Chefburns

some savage small sneaky games tonight can't wait to get back again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Soberts

Had great crack last night, will be back soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭josh68

kev the water rats team will be down to tallaght CQB on saturday. should be near 10 of us ,, cant wait,, good games and great fun last night thanks
    :D:D:D

• Advertisement

Special offer for this weekend, play the full day for the half day price if you pre book by tomorrow

josh68 wrote: »
    kev the water rats team will be down to tallaght CQB on saturday. should be near 10 of us ,, cant wait,, good games and great fun last night thanks
    :D:D:D

Good stuff, that's two teams due up Saturday so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ronm81

hey ya kev is this in were the office block used to be or is it elsewhere...

cheers

ron

ronm81 wrote: »
    hey ya kev is this in were the office block used to be or is it elsewhere...

cheers

ron

Yup, its in the same place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭okeanes

yes we got the block back, kev is it open now i only started following the thread now , so wehns the gaming stating and is it the same prices as oakridge .

• Advertisement

We are open from this Friday 02/09/11 from 6 pm, games start at 7 so please be there in time to get geared up and ready the games will run on until 10

evening game prices:

walk on 20 euro
    member 10 euro
    rental 40 euro

we will be open every evening mid week as we see how it goes, this will be subject to change though as we see how the numbers are going

we will be open on saturday and sundays from 10 until 6, with games starting at 11 and running on until approx 5.30

weekend prices

walk on half day 20 euro
    walk on full day 30 euro
    member 10 euro for full or half day
    rental is 40 euro for the half day and 50 euro for the full day

we will be doing team and group discounts

so far we have groups booked for friday evening and saturday
    and kev how much is membership and does it cover oakridge aswell

okeanes wrote: »

yes we got the block back, kev is it open now i only started following the thread now , so wehns the gaming stating and is it the same prices as oakridge .

Yup its open and membership is 50 for the year and you never pay more than 10 to play and it covers both sites

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭garreth1995

hi kev had a ball today some great games and so much fun:D:D:D

hi kev had a ball today some great games and so much fun:D:D:D

yup had a great game today owned my own team for a half an hour
    lol with my electric glock .

cant wait to play again but i better get a spare battery and clean my gun after the ''VALLY'' triped so many times, great games and site though . great players too no non hit takers ,everybody's sound there .

any chance of having a 15 euro game for non members next week .

yup had a great game today owned my own team for a half an hour
    lol with my electric glock .

cant wait to play again but i better get a spare battery and clean my gun after the ''VALLY'' triped so many times, great games and site though . great players too no non hit takers ,everybody's sound there .

any chance of having a 15 euro game for non members next week .

i think you hit the wrong thread man, we do a student discount during the school year of the full day for the half day price

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

what time is kick off tomorrow?
    and whats the cost for the day?

thermo wrote: »
    what time is kick off tomorrow?
    and whats the cost for the day?

games start at 11 so we like to get everyone there by 10.30 to get signed in and get the guns checked, it'd be 20 euro for the day tomorrow, normally 30

games start at 11 so we like to get everyone there by 10.30 to get signed in and get the guns checked, it'd be 20 euro for the day tomorrow, normally 30

sound ill be up with one of the lads tomorrow. are you allowed use grenades and m203 type devices?

sound ill be up with one of the lads tomorrow. are you allowed use grenades and m203 type devices?

Yup sure are, the only grenades we don't allow are the sound distraction device thunder b shells because of the noise out of them

so pineapple shells ok? if so do ye sell them on site?

• Advertisement

so pineapple shells ok? if so do ye sell them on site?

Yup sure are, so are the sound flash shell, i have those for sale on site

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭josh68

great day today kev,, good to see so many player up ,what was it around 45/50,, good to see the numbers building up again,,cant wait till next week,,:D:D:D:D:D

Yup sure are, the only grenades we don't allow are the sound distraction device thunder b shells because of the noise out of them

what other good hand grenades are there and where are they sold if you cant use the high decebelle'd thunder b .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Sealcon

i think you hit the wrong thread man, we do a student discount during the school year of the full day for the half day price

Does this mean anyone who is currently attending school gets in for €15?

Sealcon wrote: »
    Does this mean anyone who is currently attending school gets in for €15?

anyone who is a student gets the full day for the half day price, a valid student id is required for college students, the half day price at tallaght cqb is 20 euro

what other good hand grenades are there and where are they sold if you cant use the high decebelle'd thunder b .

the standard pineapple and sound flash shells are good to use, thunder b's are available in most shops here

josh68 wrote: »
    great day today kev,, good to see so many player up ,what was it around 45/50,, good to see the numbers building up again,,cant wait till next week,,:D:D:D:D:D

yup, we were just below capacity today, so to the two teams wo rang this morning that I hand to turn down, i'll be onto you guys during the week to organise the discount game I promised ya's

we have a great player base, so thanks to the lads from the water rats, wild weasels, acr and the unit aswell as all the other players who were up over the weekend

hi guys, had a good laugh this morning, nice to meet new people, ive a feeling ill be up again, especially if we get another cold winter!

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Pipz

Had a great day today, and was cool to meet some new people. The site is much better to play at now. Glad I was convinced to give indoor airsoft another try. :D

• Advertisement

Pipz wrote: »
    Had a great day today, and was cool to meet some new people. The site is much better to play at now. Glad I was convinced to give indoor airsoft another try. :D

Glad you enjoyed it, were doing our best, a lot of the lads thought your gun was cool, but didn't say it until after you left

Advertisement