Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hellfire War Games (Airsoft In Bray)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭ElSniperino

It was great fun out there today, but I think I left my Viper Goggles on one of the tables in the Safe Zone. If anyone found it could you let me know so next time I can grab it?

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Toherinator

It was great fun out there today, but I think I left my Viper Goggles on one of the tables in the Safe Zone. If anyone found it could you let me know so next time I can grab it?

yo one of the guys was asking us did we own some viper googles at the end so they should have them.

p.s i think i left a green hoody behind maybe someone picked it up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

RATS had a brill day today, best site we have been on so far, good marshals also helps , thanks to frank and the rest of the crew.

on the downside prepaying is going to put a lot of folk off visiting on a regular basis me thinks.

all in all well worth a visit, great props and smoke available.
    hopefully pics will be up soon.
    paddy

yo one of the guys was asking us did we own some viper googles at the end so they should have them.

Grand, so does the site have it or the person who found it? And I'm looking forward to those pictures (Accidentaly started shooting a photographer in a game, not sure if it was you, sorry :pac:)

yep niall frank came out to us with it and asked if it was ours, but you were gone. get the pics up.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭GoTac

One pair of viper goggles in the shop:D

We have your hoody in the shop :D

Rat squad wrote: »
    RATS had a brill day today, best site we have been on so far, good marshals also helps , thanks to frank and the rest of the crew.

on the downside prepaying is going to put a lot of folk off visiting on a regular basis me thinks.

paddy

:DA big thanks to all the RAT's and players for a great day of gaming yesterday, glad you enjoyed the day.... hope to have you all back soon. Thinking of doing a team challange what you all think ???:D

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Unfortunately my mate seems to have left his keys behind at Frontier/Hellfire. Did anyone find a set of keys yesterday? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭captaindanwaldo

Originally Posted by Rat squad

paddy
    GoTac wrote: »
    :DA big thanks to all the RAT's and players for a great day of gaming yesterday, glad you enjoyed the day.... hope to have you all back soon. Thinking of doing a team challange what you all think ???:D

Great idea, Id be certain there would be plenty of interest. Also considering there’s multiple zones you could even run several games at once, that could cut out a lot of waiting around and make the best of the day for everyone.

As for yesterday, genuinely the best games I’ve played…

- Danny

Grand, so does the site have it or the person who found it? And I'm looking forward to those pictures (Accidentaly started shooting a photographer in a game, not sure if it was you, sorry :pac:)

Yeah someguy nailed me out of it :). But thats what ya get for not wearin a hi vis lol. Sorry but all the pictures are of the R.A.T.S not of the other team, didn't get much of you guys.

I might pick up that hoddy on sat give me an excuse to visit your new shop.

great idea, keep us posted, ye thanks to all non-rats players for a very enjoyable day:D
    we played with some of them before good honourable guys.
    oh and apoligy to the guy whom i had a 5ft one on one reaction shot with at the stone house, sorry man.:(

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    Unfortunately my mate seems to have left his keys behind at Frontier/Hellfire. Did anyone find a set of keys yesterday? :(

:)Yep Have them in the shop aswell:)

One pair of viper goggles in the shop:D

We have your hoody in the shop biggrin.gif

smile.gifYep Have them in the shop aswellsmile.gif

What DON'T you have? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

:)Yep Have them in the shop aswell:)

Great! Thank you very much! We'll be down to Hellfire on Sunday.

What DON'T you have? :P

:pWell lets see..... I dont have an M134Aecho_1_minigun_large_001.jpg&h=78&w=104&usg=__PHXs1JqGKqux7B7Z_jytXCpJeoQ=yet, but santa will be coming down the pipe soon enough:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Golf Mike 2

:pWell lets see..... I dont have an M134Aecho_1_minigun_large_001.jpg&h=78&w=104&usg=__PHXs1JqGKqux7B7Z_jytXCpJeoQ=yet, but santa will be coming down the pipe soon enough:p

GPMG L7a2 would be nice too

:(Smoke Grenades will not be availible for the near future, we are waiting for the new batch to arrive.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭gth

:(Smoke Grenades will not be availible for the near future, we are waiting for the new batch to arrive.:(

Are you getting the same type or different ones ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

i'm booked in for sunday looking forward to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 mullalla

ye same hear kevme and a mate of mine booked it aswell and i was talkin to one of the guys today and he said that they already have a group of 15 booked in for sunday so itshould be a good day see you up ther:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

olrite lads,back from me hols n still in one piece;). wanna book meself and me kid in for sunday and hopefully collect me spanking new g36c:D:D:D and kick some airsoft ass:pac::pac:.will i ring or is pm the way to go?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

i didn't make it in the end, was gutted, my mate and i were heading there and his wife rang to say she was gone into labour two weeks early, so had to tip back quickly there, dropped him off, but wasn't goign to make it back before the gates shut at 10, which was a pain, but at least it wasn't a false alarm and he's now a daddy :D

so i'll be back there, prob the sunday after next

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Golf Mike 2

glicster wrote: »
    olrite lads,back from me hols n still in one piece;). wanna book meself and me kid in for sunday and hopefully collect me spanking new g36c:D:D:D and kick some airsoft ass:pac::pac:.will i ring or is pm the way to go?

Failte arais looking forward to seeing you on Sunday.

GM2

alright chaps have yous descided what games we are going to play on sunday cheers i was the lad that had the ak-47 on monday with the lad that bought the madbull 40mm grenade

castle assault
    vc village
    defuse the bomb
    take the bridge
    capture the flag

If there is time heli rescue

cheers lads they sound deadliy cant wait now see you on sunday

Don’t forget we are hosting a child line breakfast this Sunday, well tea anyway, don’t want to kill anyone with my cooking. We will be donating 10euro for every player and all proceeds from the sale of pellets and gas! If anyone would like to make a further donation it will be warmly welcomed and it’s a great cause. Thanks to Whydave for getting the whole thing started. See you all on Sunday......

• Advertisement

Congrats again to Glicster for comming up with the new name for our site (HELLFIRE WAR GAMES) Hope you like the G36c, Pics to follow soon.....:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement