Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hellfire War Games (Airsoft In Bray)

Options
  • 03-09-2009 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Go Tactical are proud to announce the re-naming of our skirmish site in bray,

HELLFIRE WAR GAMES
    is open and ready for battle.
    Congratulations to (glicster) for submitting the winning suggestion, after much debate in the Go Tactical camp we have decided on the new name for Go Tactical @ Frontier. The winning suggestion was (HELLFIRE WAR GAMES). Glicster will be the proud new owner of an ARES G36c which will be presented on site on Sunday 20th, glicster will also enjoy a day’s play @ HELLFIRE WAR GAMES with all the BB's he could hope for....
    Congratulations from all the Go Tactical Team (Peter, Greg, Frank, David)

To book a day’s play at HELLFIRE WAR GAMES log on to www.gotactical.ie or call 01-2745815

Prices:
    Full Day’s Play €25
    AEG Hire €20 (to include full face mask, AEG, Mag of BB's €50 Deposit Required) from Sunday the 20th
    Extra Mag Hire €2.5
    Smoke Grenade €4.50
    Gas, BB's & Smoke Grenades available on site
    Full facilities on site (lunch available)
    Check out www.gotactical.ie for pic’s

Please Note smoke grenades are licenced for use on site only and may not be removed from site.

What Day would you like to Play at Hellfire Wargames 63 votes

Week Day Evenings
    0% 0 votes
    Saturday
    30% 19 votes
    Sunday
    69% 44 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

hi lads,i was down in the shop earlier today and i booked a game for this sunday but i forgot to ask what time i need to be there at?silly me! declan

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭GoTac

deco nate wrote: »
    hi lads,i was down in the shop earlier today and i booked a game for this sunday but i forgot to ask what time i need to be there at?silly me! declan

Hi deco

check in is between 08:30 and 09:30 we ask people to arrive as early as they can as it it a large site with multiple game zones and not enough hours in the day to get around them all.

look forward to seeing you on the battle field.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Venue has been added to GetActive.ie

Don't forget to let me know when you're holding a special event.

OzCam wrote: »
    Venue has been added to GetActive.ie

Don't forget to let me know when you're holding a special event.

Thanks Ozcam thats great..:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Are there half day rates and what are the times for that? I want to pick up some goggles in Go Tactical but they only open at 11 and you guys open at 9:30... :(

• Advertisement

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    Are there half day rates and what are the times for that? I want to pick up some goggles in Go Tactical but they only open at 11 and you guys open at 9:30... :(

At the moment we do not offer half day rates (all to do with the agreement with site owner) however we do have some sweet masks on site or if you know what goggles you wanted we could bring them to site for you, :o

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

GoTac wrote: »
    Hi deco

check in is between 08:30 and 09:30 we ask people to arrive as early as they can as it it a large site with multiple game zones and not enough hours in the day to get around them all.

Damn, Dart will never get us out that early :|

Hi deco

cheers mate,i did have a look on your site,but i could not find the start time on it,just a heads up,i know your mad busy with the new shop.by the by its lookin good.and im lookin forward to dyin on the battlefield!(a lot!!:):))

Go Tactical are proud to announce the re-naming of our skirmish site in bray,

HELLFIRE WAR GAMES
    is open and ready for battle.
    Congratulations to (glicster) for submitting the winning suggestion, after much debate in the Go Tactical camp we have decided on the new name for Go Tactical @ Frontier. The winning suggestion was (HELLFIRE WAR GAMES). Glicster will be the proud new owner of an ARES G36c which will be presented on site on Sunday 20th, glicster will also enjoy a day’s play @ HELLFIRE WAR GAMES with all the BB's he could hope for....
    Congratulations from all the Go Tactical Team (Peter, Greg, Frank, David)

To book a day’s play at HELLFIRE WAR GAMES log on to www.gotactical.ie or call 01-2745815

Prices:
    Full Day’s Play €25
    AEG Hire €20 (to include full face mask, AEG, Mag of BB's €50 Deposit Required) from Sunday the 20th
    Extra Mag Hire €2.5
    Smoke Grenade €4.50
    Gas, BB's & Smoke Grenades available on site
    Full facilities on site (lunch available)
    Check out www.gotactical.ie for pic’s

Please Note smoke grenades are licenced for use on site only and may not be removed from site.

Presentation postponed glicster will be unavailable on the 20th due to holiday commitments new presentation date to follow (now glicster don’t forget the smokes!:p)

Damn, Dart will never get us out that early :|

You can arrive late but may have to wait in the safe area to join the gaming prob no more than 35 mins

• Advertisement

cheers mate,i did have a look on your site,but i could not find the start time on it,just a heads up,i know your mad busy with the new shop.by the by its lookin good.and im lookin forward to dyin on the battlefield!(a lot!!:):))

Thanks for the heads up on the start time ill get it sorted monday...

At the moment we do not offer half day rates (all to do with the agreement with site owner) however we do have some sweet masks on site or if you know what goggles you wanted we could bring them to site for you, :o

That sucks about the half days. It's going to be a PITA to get there by 9:30. When does the "full day" finish?

I was looking at these goggles: http://www.gotactical.ie/product.php?id_product=43
    Although, do they come in clear or do you have clear goggles available?

That sucks about the half days. It's going to be a PITA to get there by 9:30. When does the "full day" finish?

I was looking at these goggles: http://www.gotactical.ie/product.php?id_product=43

Stay away from the viper goggles they are Sh1t we have a range of bolle glasses and goggles in stock that have yet to be added to our web site, Ill bring a selection on sunday if you like

Stay away from the viper goggles they are Sh1t we have a range of bolle glasses and goggles in stock that have yet to be added to our web site, Ill bring a selection on sunday if you like

Okay, what prices are we talking about for the goggles? I'm not interested in glasses, thanks.

EDIT: Got an answer over the phone. See you guys tomorrow. :D

We try to finnish around 5:30-6pm

hi lads so is there many uf us goin tomorrow?

hi lads so is there many uf us goin tomorrow?

Sorry, we are unable to descuss numbers on a public forum, there are however enough booked to realy get it on! looks like its going to be a great day:D

cheers sorry i didnt know,shoot ya tomorrow lol:o

cheers sorry i didnt know,shoot ya tomorrow lol:o

looking forward to it lol:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

lookin forward to the morning, hell all day.....................:D

• Advertisement

whydave wrote: »
    lookin forward to the morning, hell all day.....................:D

should be a good day out lot of changes to zones and a bit better game planning:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 mullalla

hey!!! guys first off thanks 4 bringin airsoft to the south side.
    just 2 questions 1.whats the age limith to play for egample im 17 would i need to acompanyd by an adult to play or what?
    2.what AEGS will you be renting
    cheers :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

You can arrive late but may have to wait in the safe area to join the gaming prob no more than 35 mins

Any plans for saturdays? Train starts much earlier on a saturday so we might make it on time:)

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭OddysAirsoft

Just back from hellfire site/gotac. What can i say I am exhausted. It rained pretty much all day and yet..... had an amazing day.....very well run....good bunch of blokes.......great game types/fast and furious. The Marshals were fair and quick to step in if there were problems of someone not taking their hits(of which its sad to say there were a few....but hey, that's the nature of the beast :mad:)

Food was alright too :eek:

I can honestly say this site is amazing lads...do ur self a favour and book yourselves in asap....you really won't be dissapointed

Oddy

mullalla wrote: »
    just 2 questions 1.whats the age limith to play for egample im 17 would i need to acompanyd by an adult to play or what?

min age for site is 13 with perental concent, sorry dude everyone under the age of 18 will need a parent to accompany them to site for the first game once there will will hold there consent of file for future games...:o

mullalla wrote: »

min age for site is 13 with perental concent, sorry dude everyone under the age of 18 will need a parent to accompany them to site for the first game once there will will hold there consent of file for future games...:o

We will hane CA M15a4 Sport Lines in about two weeks and hope to add to the selection of hire guns in the weeks to follow may include M249s

Any plans for saturdays? Train starts much earlier on a saturday so we might make it on time:)

At the moment we will only be running games on sundays however we will look at the saturday issue in a few weeks....

Big thanks to all who attended today, thought the day went very well, sorry about the rain, hope you all had a good day......

again any comments or sugestions for games you would like to play or ideas for improving the way the site is run just PM me, after all its the players that make a site good, thanks......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭billy.fish

woop woop! See you guys next weekend, i believe a bunch of us have been booked in by one of the guys.

• Advertisement

billy.fish wrote: »
    woop woop! See you guys next weekend, i believe a bunch of us have been booked in by one of the guys.

Looking forward to it......

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement