Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rathbeggan Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

I recommend the chicken curry pie tis tasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭captaindanwaldo

Argeed ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

our normal routes to a site brings us up them50..when i turn off it towards youre site how far up is it...10 mins?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

full gortex dpm and a white sheet for some artic camo ,

hmmmm reminds me better pick up some water proof gloves

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Just remember, they're not a hobby.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

G3-Nut wrote: »
    our normal routes to a site brings us up them50..when i turn off it towards youre site how far up is it...10 mins?

You come off the m50 at Blanchardstown and head out on the clonee bypass (N3) and its about 15/20mins or less depending on traffic and its along the N3 once you have hit the country! :D its impossible to miss it will be a turn off to your left :D

hope that helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

awesome, closest dublin site to us...good luck see you lot soon

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

Bernie Mac wrote: »
    You come off the m50 at Blanchardstown and head out on the clonee bypass (N3) and its about 15/20mins or less depending on traffic and its along the N3 once you have hit the country! :D its impossible to miss it will be a turn off to your left :D

hope that helps!

might be worth a mention that the left turn is into the fishery
    (Rathbeggin lake's) so people know thats the right turn to make :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Nemesis G.O.A

Great day today,top site,top crew,great games.

Some photos from today

http://www.flickr.com/photos/danielamoros/sets/72157613448913459/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭ravey

Thanks a lot mate, really glad you enjoyed it so much. Great pics too.
    Im happy with how things went, all safe, no one not taking hits and lots of wide grinnin! Charlie Fort seems to get people thinking rather more than the usual straightforward skirmish.
    Ha Ha now all we have to do is keep it interesting and challenging.....and fun!
    Thanks again.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

The Airsoft Tactical Force will be there tomorrow :D:D:D

We will welcome you with open scope covers! Now youll have to show us how top notch you guys really are................
    Manjana...amigos...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

ATF is coming to kick arse just make sure uz are there to feel it....:P:P

Operational Message! Too much snow!
    Its already about 2 inches deep here and roads are said to be treacherous. No Games today im afraid.
    Please pass this on to those who might have planned to be here.
    Sorry guys.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

looks like even if we did make it kicking your arse i dont think anybody would feel it.... here is the curragh

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

ravey wrote: »
    Operational Message! Too much snow!
    Its already about 2 inches deep here and roads are said to be treacherous. No Games today im afraid.
    Please pass this on to those who might have planned to be here.
    Sorry guys.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Thats a shame :(we will make it out to you guys next Sunday :)

Great day today,top site,top crew,great games.

Some photos from today

http://www.flickr.com/photos/danielamoros/sets/72157613448913459/

Yeah man was great craic photos look great! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 glenheg

glenheg wrote: »
    i was recently up at the rathbeggan venue on sunday with a few friends for the game and i must say it was fantastic, one of the best airsoft places alreadly.Its well worth the money for a good day out and epecially since its only 15mins from dublin.
    you can definitely count on seeing me again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

I dropped out to Rathbeggan today for a chat with Dave, and I have to say - EXCELLENT site. Wonderful facilities, and amazing potential.

I took a walk around the lakes and was just blown away by the potntial scenarios that can be played there.

Its official....the retirement ends SOON !

Thanks for the coffee Dave ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Michael-O'Neill

wat age do u have to be to play
    14 in most places but im not sure about this one, go to the website http://www.rathbegganairsoft.com

• Advertisement

Dr_Pepper wrote: »
    As a vocal opponent to full face (preface complete), may i ask why you are a Full Face only site?

Cheers,
    DrP
    cos if you dont wear protection youll end up like me (FACE protection)

Shiva wrote: »
    I dropped out to Rathbeggan today for a chat with Dave, and I have to say - EXCELLENT site. Wonderful facilities, and amazing potential.

I took a walk around the lakes and was just blown away by the potntial scenarios that can be played there.

Its official....the retirement ends SOON !

Thanks for the coffee Dave ;)

Ah Thanks so much Shiva, great to meet you after hearing so much about you from your customers. All good obviously! Im delighted you like the place and we look forward to you coming out of retirement!
    Good Shops and Good Venues.....and good humour, thats all yer airsofter needs to get the most from the sport! See ya soon. Ravey:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

great site, played there 3 times , im a local...
    great gaming to be had every one who i dont know whos com have been good sports and good crack... thanks dave for a great site to play on , games are aesome scenrie, genrally good fun.... great games different to the normal ones such as rolling asult and capture the flag...
    its great you can get a hot cup of coffee after a game and some where dry to sit if your a bit chillie...

good luck with the future dave !
    and we where all ready to play this weekend when JOE rang to say no games :(....

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭j0ey2069

Can't believe this. This site is 2min from where I work in Clonee. I will definitely be taking a trip here.

j0ey2069 wrote: »
    Can't believe this. This site is 2min from where I work in Clonee. I will definitely be taking a trip here.

Do trust me its well worth it! :D

luvly shtuff its great not having to go into dublin for a day of airsoft now theres a place ,which looks deadly on the map, in meath!:D:)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Tov

Does the 109 bus stop near your site? I know it goes up that way, but the closest stop listed on the Bus Eireann timetable is Dunshaughlin.

Tov wrote: »
    Does the 109 bus stop near your site? I know it goes up that way, but the closest stop listed on the Bus Eireann timetable is Dunshaughlin.

yeah it stops right outside the site. Just pop off before Dunshaughlin if you just ask the driver to stop at Rathbeggan lakes and sit at the front he will stop for you! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

any pics or vids of the place apart from the cqb test game?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

there are loads of pics on flickr, theres a link a few pages back on this thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement