Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rathbeggan Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Drog Airsoft

Well done lads and good luck.

Marko:D and John

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

howdy guys i'll be out to ya sunday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Airsoftcrazy

GOOD LUCK GUYS

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Stevo93

good luck

sounds good

hope to get around to you some time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

Shiva wrote: »
    Well done lads, look forward to seeing the place.

This might actually drag me out of semi-retirement :)

Ah, not if the free pass you have been hodling onto for the past year is anything to go by!!! :D

Best of luck lads. Hope it all goes well for ye.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

Fair play guys,

Its hard going what?

Looking forward to poppong down and having a look!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Here lads just back from the days test games...honest to god wait until you get out there!

Its insane!!:D

No offence to the other sites that i have been too but honestly the day was run really well.
    • There is a huge safe zone which splits in the middle to divide up the teams
    • A PA system which introduces the games and gives the briefing
    • The Marshals are always visible and dont take any rubbish
    • Safe and game zones are clearly labelled
    • Observation area where you can see all the games and have a cup of tea
    • Fresh tea and coffe as well as hot food served at lunch
    • The games themselves are incredible....sadly the bunker was still under construction but even without the games were brilliant
    Well done Dave and the lads really great day of skirmishing :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭captaindanwaldo

I like the bit where that Man walked in to the lodge looking to go fishing and then realised he was standing in a room with 20 gun toating masked men...

Also great site a hell of alot of potential, but dont take our word for it get down here tomorrow and try it out, games staring at 10

- danny

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

do you have bb's for sale at the site ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Is the site open to the public tomorrow??

• Advertisement

Yes it is and yes they do sell bb's on site

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

yes they do sell bb's on site

thanks for that :):)

Ok five of us heading up tomorrow to check out the site. On the full face protection side of things shemaghs balaclavas with goggles are ok? Do you guys have facemasks available for anyone that is stuck?

there is rent gear there and as far as i know you can buy a face mask there if you like but yeah bala and shemag with googles will do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jackmassey12345

Just in from a days gaming in rathbeggan lakes and my god what a day. the set up is unlike any other site i've been to. these guys are really raising the bar for irish airsoft sites. it's so close to dublin!!! took me ten mins to come from M50 blanch!!!
    you walk into a small log cabin where you are greeted with the smell of fresh coffee, hot pies and a nice warm stove. all the consumables are for sale there bb's, masks gloves, etc and you can hire some good quality guns, spetz naz's with high cap rounds.
    the site offers a wide variety of games from patrol ambush to capture the flag. these loads of natural cover from the hilly landscape and the guys seem to be hard at it put in some more cover as they see where it's needed. the marshalls have a good set up with good radio communication that helps make sure all the guys follow the rules. this place is only opened so it'll be interesting to see what the place is gonna be in a month or so!!! first day 10 out've 10, and i'm sure i'll be playing there a lot more. thanks to everyone involved for a great !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭ravey

Phew, its done, as they say, the first times the scariest! But no worries.
    Thanks so much all you local guys and Team Apex for your help today.:)

Good games and constructive suggestions. Sorry we couldnt use Camp Charlie, but we are gonna be gettin it ready for use in the wee hours. Shud be Gud.;)

Ok so, :D:DWe are open to the public from tomorrow 9.00am :D:D
    Currently we have just 6 rental kits,
    Comprising; Spetz Aeg, Balaclava, Mask, and Camo Overalls plus 1000bbs
    All our prices are up on www.rathbegganairsoft.com and you would need to book rental kits on the web please.
    We sell: Masks, Gloves, BBs and a few other bits and bobs.
    Currently not enough masks to lend, but theyre just 12 yo yos anyway.

Hey DANWALDO, myself, i particularly liked the bit where the 3 women called in asking about the allotments and booked a 40th birthday Skirmish!
    Now thats the universal appeal of airsoft!:cool:

haha it was definitally an interesting day as far as everything was concerned.

Can't wait to play when Charlie is open should be amazing it looks amazing already

haha must have missed that but hey, we'll see what happens tomorrow ;)

Great craic today thanks all. Great site well worth a visit. We'll definately be back. Good luck with this Dave.

Rob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭fasterkayote_

nice job dave, thats 15 minutes away from Team Navan. i believe you meet some of my compadres last sunday...see you 14feb..well be supporting you site,were currently hibernating

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 glenheg

i was recently up at the rathbeggan venue on sunday with a few friends for the game and i must say it was fantastic, one of the best airsoft places alreadly.Its well worth the money for a good day out and epecially since its only 15mins from dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

Hi guys, what kinda face mask is it that you sell on site? pls say sensei.
    Will hopefully be there this sunday:).

*goes to practice dual wielding G3 and M16*

Sorry Sharad, the ones we currently stock are very basicgrid mask type, tho we are hoping to increase the range of accessories as business grows.
    We are ready for you Sunday, so roll on in, youll have the crack for sure.

This is just our second weekend of skirmishing and as we promised at the start, theres something new each week.
    Games start at 10am, so land down anytime from 9 so you can prepare in comfort.

http://www.rathbegganairsoft.com is now online and generating quite a bit of interest.
    Games run Saturday and Sunday, start 10am, hot pie lunch available.
    Open to all, and we have a limited number of rental kits available either day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

That works too. pls keep one safe for me(for purchase).

Done! :)

Yikes I'm famous there's me and the lads on the website banner woot! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

wow lads had a look at the web page youre site looks pretty awesome its feckin huge:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

there's 5 of us coming out on sunday ,cant wait first skirmish in months:eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

We had the legend that is the owner of the newest site to hit our shores in The Warehouse the other day.

We handed out a couple maps and we have to say, a fine addition to the Irish airsoft site owner community.

Looking forward to getting down!

• Advertisement

Youll be most welcome. Id say we will have a hard frosty mornin so knee pads might be worth packing if you have em.
    Later in the day as it thaws itll be bloody wet thanks to all the snow, but hey, its our second weekend of real action and we're certainly all looking forward to it! :D:D:D
    Checkin in and chronograph from about 9. And were doin the lunch deal again......Pie or Pot Noodle, Drink, and Crisps €5. Remember to sign a plate when youre checking in! Roll on the mornin........

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement