Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The O.C. a show missed!!!!

Options
  • 12-05-2011 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

I might be on my own...but i loved the oc when it was on,
    what a great show,great music and didnt take it self to seriously.

its a shame it was cancelled,but looking at the last season it was probably best.

in my opinion it would have been best if it finished with season 3 with them all graduating...and then the end monage they used for the last episode of season 4

but thats it i supose....atleast i have it on dvd to look over and over again

"Welcome To The OC Bitch"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

You are not on your own. I greatly miss The O.C as well :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Just.... no.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭tommmy

Pauleta wrote: »
    You are not on your own. I greatly miss The O.C as well :(
    Thank you,i miss it so much,i have been watching episodes recently its just so good,the last season was iffy but i love it
    Just.... no.

you cant comment and not have a reason to back it up,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

I adored it, seen it on E4 when it was on, it went to hell from S2 onwards....Autumn Reeser saved season 4!, it gave us Rachel Bilson, Autumn Reeser and now seeing Southland you realise how good Ben McKenzie has grown as an actor!

Misha...bless, what a trainwreck she ended up being, too young and too much fame too quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭tommmy

I adored it, seen it on E4 when it was on, it went to hell from S2 onwards....Autumn Reeser saved season 4!, it gave us Rachel Bilson, Autumn Reeser and now seeing Southland you realise how good Ben McKenzie has grown as an actor!

Misha...bless, what a trainwreck she ended up being, too young and too much fame too quickly.

I agree to point,but I'm not sure I'm with you where season 2 is concerned, I thought it was a good season,some interesting characters on the other hand some pointless characters that dj gardner character,and it also featured some top bands too.
    Your right without a doubt as regards poor Mischa Barton,now people will know why they cast 30 somethings to play teenagers..
    Season 4 was a major let down when you kill off one of your major characters that's what happens I supose.as I said before they should have ended it with season 3 finale as they graduated but they though they could reinvent the show....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Melinda Clarke <3. That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Loved it too .

Advertisement