Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stealth Bástard Deluxe?

Options
  • 24-11-2012 5:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭

I was looking through Eurogamer's release-date list and I came across this game. It's for the PC and it's supposed to combine game-play elements similar to Super Meat Boy with elements to that of Metal Gear Solid.

I thought it was a joke but it's being released on Steam next week for about a tenner. (€8.99 if I remember correctly) I'm actually thinking of getting this game it looks nuts!

Apparently it's an expanded version of the original free game "Stealth Bástard: Tactical Espionage Arséhole"

I wouldn't be surprised if a mod accuses me of trolling here but here's a link to the game in action to just prove I'm not messing, that's what the game is actually called. I laughed when I saw it on the news on Steam:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH_IwLn8dWo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

It's most certainly legit and most definitely awesome. :)

I played the original a good bit so will definitely be picking this up on Steam when it's released.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i downloaded the original because it was free, but I didn't play it because I am a pcgamer

• Registered Users Posts: 18,702 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

i downloaded the original because it was free, but I didn't play it because I am a pcgamer
    The joy of having too many games in your Steam library.

Damn you, sales!!

Advertisement